1st year books. (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
Do any of you actuarial guys wanna sell your 1st year books?

bong

HSC
... or sell/share your assignments, notes, etc?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Sell - yes. (I was about to post about that about a month ago, but got too lazy.)

Share assignments - don't mind; although the best advice is to them yourself. You learn more, and assignments aren't worth much.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
I think Isaac would wanna sell his stuff too when he returns from holiday.
I never use my books and keep in really good condition, so I never sell em coz i feel so ripped.

bong

HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
I never use my books and keep in really good condition, so I never sell em coz i feel so ripped.
but what is the point of keeping them, the chances of them ever being used again (or in your case "used") are minimal..

Originally posted by flyin'
Sell - yes. (I was about to post about that about a month ago, but got too lazy.)

Share assignments - don't mind; although the best advice is to them yourself. You learn more, and assignments aren't worth much.
is that a yes to selling notes as well?

assignments.. yea, but its a good reference or help if you ever get really stuck on one

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Yes, to selling notes. But you get them for free anyway, if you wait a few moments. :p

Assignments are different anyway, and you'll learn to do "individual group work" soon enough.

Mine are in mint condition, actually. Because I never (really) used my textbooks except for cramming. And I rarely, if ever bought them to Uni. :D

All this reminds me to hassle a friend for second year stuff (for free of course) :D :p

bong

HSC
i'll wait.. :D

individual group work... hmm... "interesting"

Originally posted by flyin'
All this reminds me to hassle a friend for second year stuff (for free of course)
:D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'll make some post about it later. Soon tho.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Isn't actuarial studies more kinda applied, urm, "maths"? How do you mean, when you say you cram from a textbook? Apart from that economics subject...

gee, i'm thinking hsc style here. :) Is it heaps different?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Cramming textbook ---> Reading what you think is important a couple of days beforehand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)