2/3u Maths, Eco and Legal Studies Tutoring - State Ranking w/ 99.85UAI (1 Viewer)

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
99.85UAI, DUX FSHS, State Ranking, Maths 2u, Eco, Legal Studies and Stats Tutoring

Hey All!

Ever wanted an experienced, motivated, flexible and high achieving tutor who can actually speak English and teach? Well I think that I'm the one for you :)

I'm an experienced tutor who has taught kids from year 3 to year 12 in a range of subjects with results! I graduated in 2008 as dux of my selective high school, with a 99.85 uai, premier's award, and was ranked 7th in NSW for legal studies amongst other achievements.

My relevant HSC results include:
Maths 2u - 98/100
Maths 3u - 47/50
Economics - 95/100
Legal Studies - 97/100

I'm based in Five Dock and prefer to tutor at sydney university or somewhere close (e.g. state library or five dock/burwood/leichhardt/haberfield libraries). If you live close to me I will also consider travelling to your place. Rates are reasonable and negotiable.

Currently, I am offering private tutoring for the following subjects:

Mathematics - years 7 - 10
Commerce (years 9 and 10)
Maths 2 unit
Year 10 Maths
Economics (Years 11 and 12)
Legal Studies (Years 11 and 12)

For anyone interested I also have experience in and can offer tutoring for first year universty Business Statistics (ECMT1010 at Usyd aeq. QMA UNSW).

Finally, if interested please email me at uncle_5@hotmail.com with "TUTORING" as the email subject. Get in now before I have too many students!

Cheers and good luck for the rest of the term :)

Last edited:

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
Frieda is a person of exceptional character whose acquaintance is a benefit and a gift to those who possess it. She is learned, an excellent communicator, and consequently an effective educator. In the duration of her high schooling years, she has repeatedly helped innumerable people through their studies: myself included. Objectively speaking, Frieda is a solution to those who seek a tutor of the highest calibre.

People comparable to Frieda are sparse. She remains one of the few people found on this board worthy of commendation measured against any scale.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Bumping.

Also offering Business Statistics A (ECMT1010 USYD / QMA UNSW) tutoring. In terms of marks I received 87 for stats A and 91 for stats B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)