2 days till Irp is due (1 Viewer)

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I have 2 days till my Irp is due. I haven't started because i was considering dropping it and now i don't really want to. I think I can finish it but I'm not sure how much primary research to do. So far i'm thinking of doing a survey. Can i complete an irp with just one piece of primary research?

shariken

HSC
Well you could but honestly you'd get really low grade marks and don't mean to be rude but you had a really really long time to do it and if you get bad marks it's your fault.

And it is hard..really hard

leeha

HSC
aah wowww
we did ours in term 4, completely finished it and got it out of the way..thank the lord
im fairly sure i used a survey and did two interveiws on people to compare and contrast their answers
my irp ended up being over 40 pages...good luckk..

leeha

HSC
haha but i jus rememberd my mate did her irp the night before and got 87/100..and our teachers were freekin hard markers...it can be done

brndns

HSC
hahahaha nice one mate, thats normally the stuff i do.. but christ... this one was meant to take like 6 months and u left yourself 2 days ? niiiice! reply on here wen u get ur result back lol... or have u not handed it in yet ? u faked sick or sumfin... that sumtimes works lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)