2 HSC Exams in one day :l (1 Viewer)

JayCutler123

HSC
Any tips for how I should handle having Economics and History Ext on the same day?!
Eco is very content heavy, and History ext requires about 15 pages of writing.
Fortunately History ext is a 2 hour exam, but even so....
Any advice would be much appreciated

Makematics

HSC
fuar i feel so sorry. that is cruel of them to do that. anyways i know this is probs obvious, but make sure you study for both well in advance and BE SURE TO GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE! you defs want to be concentrated for a tough 5 hrs of exams. good luck :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Practice writing!!!
You will develop strength in your hands so it doesn't hurt after X amount of hours! You'll also be able to write faster!

Don't worry about having 2 exams on the same day! by the time the hsc comes, you'll be really prepared and know more than you think you do! :p of course it's natural to worry but i'm sure you'll be fine! :)

Kurby

HSC
N/A
To be honest, 2 exams in a day won't affect a well prepared person at all. I'm sure there have been people who got 99.95 whose had 2 exams on 1 day. So just prepare well, relax and just do it!

JayCutler123

HSC
thanks guys
i completely agree
after months of study, i should be able to pull it off!
:)

Kowther

HSC
Don't worry, you'll be fine! Just be well-prepared, and 2 exams in 1 day should be nothing. I have 4 exams in a row (or 3, but English is two papers) but basically, I'm going to focus on them most, particularly since Legal is very content heavy, and then worry about the others.

eleanor346

HSC
Yeah in the same boat as you :( I have Chemistry and Latin Continuers in one day, both 3 hour exams, and Japanese Beginners the next day. I feel your pain, all the best!!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
2 exams in one day isn't that bad... Honestly speaking, if you were prepared enough, you wouldn't be scared of any amount of exams in a day.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Be prepared for both exams (no crammin'), good nights rest, and practice writing endurance haha (write until you cannot write anymore, battery on pen and whatnot)

JayCutler123

HSC
Just to reconcile guys, History Ext (47) and Economics (91) were the two exams I did best in! Cheers for all the advice!! Hope you all did well in your exams too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)