$20/Hour Year 11 & 12 Business (97) And Eco (95) Tutoring - Liverpool/Bankstown Area (1 Viewer)

JacksonOlahJewell

HSC
Hey Guys!

This is my first post on this forum so I'm sorry if i don't follow any etiquette

Just to give a little background information about myself i completed the HSC in 2015 with an ATAR of 97.50 and a 97 and 95 in business studies and economics respectively and i am currently studying applied finance at Macquaire University (because i actually want a job when i graduate).

So why should you choose me as your tutor for business studies and/or economics?

1) I have a comprehensive set of dot point summaries, case studies, statistics, past papers, marking centre notes and essays to help you understand concepts in both these economics and business studies and to assist you in revision for tests

2) I can explain complex concepts with ease. Whilst most students who succeed in HSC Business Studies and Economics understand the content in the course they aren't able to convey this understanding to others. This is where i am different as i come from a family of teachers and have been tutoring students since i finished the HSC.

3) I understand exactly what success in the HSC Business Studies And Economics courses require. More so than any one else on this forum i understand exactly what content is crucial for you to understand in order for you to maximise your marks and i understand exactly what HSC markers are looking for in band 6 responses

4) I am available 24/7 to read any essays and explain any questions or concepts to you over Facebook for NO EXTRA COST

5) Only $20/hour - Most affordable tutoring money can buy.

So if you're interest in my service and in the Bankstown/Liverpool area (or are willing to travel ofc) then inbox me here so we can get in touch

- Jackson

dhan235

HSC
N/A
Re: $20/Hour Year 11 & 12 Business (97) And Eco (95) Tutoring - Liverpool/Bankstown A

Hi Jackson, I have PMed you. Can you please give me your contact details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)