2003 results (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Standard and Advanced are scaled as a single course. The candidature are combined...

But the scaled mean is reported separately..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
no it isn't

the fact that the 2 subjects are scaled as a SINGLE course makes it much easier :)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Food for thought but if you could have got 85 in standard , you might have got 90 in advance:D
very true...as the level of knowledge/hard work required in adv is higher, it wud have made me work harder..prolly with the same level of language/hardwork/ expectation if i did advanced my mark cud have been well higher than 85 :) its okay...its over, ive got into the course i wanted to :)

1985guy

HSC
i thought people couldnt get above 80 in standard english, cos it doesnt fulfill the stage 6 english outcomes.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by 1985guy
i thought people couldnt get above 80 in standard english, cos it doesnt fulfill the stage 6 english outcomes.
isnt it 90?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by queenie
isnt it 90?
They say u can get over 90 if u perfom really well like any advanced student getting over 90 i think. There is no limit.
Last year the highest mark was 90.

Originally posted by 1985guy
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
very true...as the level of knowledge/hard work required in adv is higher, it wud have made me work harder..prolly with the same level of language/hardwork/ expectation if i did advanced my mark cud have been well higher than 85 :) its okay...its over, ive got into the course i wanted to :)
For you last point, no you could have done alot better if you did advanced , you should fell jipped lolz;) its also the students around you. if they are all smart then it will push you to work harder.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
For you last point, no you could have done alot better if you did advanced , you should fell jipped lolz;) its also the students around you. if they are all smart then it will push you to work harder.

exactly...the harder u work the better ur mark is :)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
exactly...the harder u work the better ur mark is :)
People who kill standard english - some schools let you move to advance in yr12 so keep this as an option, I didnt take it and probably lost 0 to 5 UAI's for that decition!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)