2003 UAIs (1 Viewer)

eveajac

i'm sorry to be brash.....
but braindrainedAsh can you please SHUT UP!!! personally i think that 96-something or whatever you got is fantastic and it's particularly rude and insensitive to be blubbling about this great mark in front of others who are ecstatic with UAI's much, much lower than yours.
Furthermore, it's stupid to carry on with this whole my-life-is-over-because-i-didn't-get-into-uts journalism crap because EVERYONE knows that there are back doors and transfers and the UAI is not everything!!!!!!
So please just cheer up or shutup...your whinging just sounds immature and selfish.

spark

Originally posted by lillaila
I got 93.15

OMG....I'm shaking!
I'm so happy...i didn't expect this and my parents told me and always said I can never make it. :)
Congrats!

I can't believe they said that!!!! :eek:

RedStz

True Scorpian

lol i thou i can only get 92 the MAX, but yeah pray for "a happy surprise" right before i check...I AM SOOOOOOOOOO in shock~!!!!!!!!!! miracles do happen!!!!!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eveajac

So please just cheer up or shutup...your whinging just sounds immature and selfish.
what's the go with flaming someone who's already having a bad day?

i'm sorry to be brash, but fuck off eveajac ;)

Sammmmmuel

91.55! I can sleep at night now for the first time in a year!!! ooooooooooooooooooh yer!!! I AM FUCKING CHEERING!!!

Pinnochio

but braindrainedAsh can you please SHUT UP!!! personally i think that 96-something or whatever you got is fantastic and it's particularly rude and insensitive to be blubbling about this great mark in front of others who are ecstatic with UAI's much, much lower than yours....
....So please just cheer up or shutup...your whinging just sounds immature and selfish.
good point eveajac :)

Benno

HSC
NSW UAI: 63.70

well its what i thought it would be

congrats everyone

dun woory its not the end of the world last year i got 41.05 :S

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by quarkfire
what did you get huy?
Congrats, you're the first person to ask me! :rolleyes:
Originally posted by TastesGoodBut
Huy what did u get - why are you hiding it, pretending that youve already told us all!
Why else would someone hide it?
Originally posted by Theodosius
91.9, Huy was off by .1 :D
Woah, I am teh winnar! Not.

What's with all the 90s! I feel so out of place... :uhoh:

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
cmon whoever might be disappointed.. don't worry.. as someone has just pointed out there are ALWAYS other ways. anyway, a lot of people who did worse than expected in their HSC or didn't do it at all are very successful these days...CHEER UP!

Last edited:

rubylotus11

UAI

Well all the predictions were leaning toward mid to high 80's so I was a little disappointed by my UAI. But I have to say that I am still happy with what I got.
Congrats to everyone for finishing their HSC! And to those who got into the 90's. Well done

mememe

but braindrainedAsh can you please SHUT UP!!! personally i think that 96-something or whatever you got is fantastic and it's particularly rude and insensitive to be blubbling about this great mark in front of others who are ecstatic with UAI's much, much lower than yours.
Furthermore, it's stupid to carry on with this whole my-life-is-over-because-i-didn't-get-into-uts journalism crap because EVERYONE knows that there are back doors and transfers and the UAI is not everything!!!!!!
Hey that's a bit harsh. How happy or dissappointed you are depends on your own personal goals, potential and aspirations.

Someone getting 96 and just missing on their dream course and failing to reach their goals would hurt just as much as someone who get's 70 and just misses out on their course and fails to reach their goal. Just cos she got 96 doesn't matter it any less painful. It's a personal thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)