2004 CSSA solutions (2 Viewers)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Alexluby said:
Acmillan, not to insult u or anything, but i think maybe coz you were doing ans for Qs 3-6, there's quite some careless mistakes in there...
Like I said, i did them quickly in between classes. Where exactly are there errors?

Alexluby

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
HSC
N/A
Hi, sorry was away..

Well as i have only done 3-4, so far :p i reckon the Area of triangle PAC is 16, but since someone else said it's 6.... maybe im just wrong, and in question 4b) iii)
(iii) Subbing a = -12 into the equation of (i) gives -12x^2 – 12 - 3 = 0
i think it shud be -12x^2 - 12x -3 = 0. just missed an x out...

Another thing im not sure if it's just my word.... but for a majority of the answers i see this ... in replacement of the answers...

E.g
4. (a) (i) [ EMBED Equation.3] and [ EMBED Equation.3] [ EMBED Equation.3] ΔABC|||ΔCAD (a pair of corresponding sides in ratio)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Alexluby said:
Another thing im not sure if it's just my word.... but for a majority of the answers i see this ... in replacement of the answers...

E.g
It could just be the program i used with word to do the maths parts. Ill convert to pdf so its more accessible.

Alexluby

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
HSC
N/A
COol ... THX that's greatly appreciated.. it's hard to check my work right now for those qs im uncertain abt.. thx ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)