2004 Yr12 Formal (1 Viewer)

Miffy

Having outsiders come to your formal as parters isn't the best thing. I mean it's good in some ways, but do you really wanna have to 'babysit' your partner the whole night, particularly if they don't know anyone else. It's easier to have a good time without the worry of that.

coops

We are having ours at CENTERPOINT TOWER!!!
Its not that expesive as most ppl think! We figured out it would cost as much as some of the local funtion places

jessum

HSC
Originally posted by Leochic_86
Ours is at Portorfino's in Wollongong..and we can take who ever we want....but the thing is SOME ppl want their parents coming!! ERGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! it shoudl be cool cos like the beach is basically across the road! :0)
ur schools going to wollongong for ur formal? wow. and i might be wrong but i dont think portofino is across the road from the beach.... meh maybe it is
i know the place our schools having our formal is literally right on the beach.. its new too. so it should be good
and we can take people from out of school :)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Miffy
Having outsiders come to your formal as parters isn't the best thing. I mean it's good in some ways, but do you really wanna have to 'babysit' your partner the whole night, particularly if they don't know anyone else. It's easier to have a good time without the worry of that.
that is so true, but it depends on who you take. eg at my yr 10 formal i took a guy who knew heaps of the girls from school and could look after himself so i could have a good night with my friends, as well as him at times. a friend of mine took her boyfriend to the formal and since he knew few people, she had to spend the whole night with him and she ended up having a really bad time. so in conclusion, think hard about who you want to take and make sure it's someone you can have a good time with :)

korry

HSC
N/A
we're having ours at the Four Points Sheraton in Darling Harbour

Lizetti

hEY PPL, WOW!:) it looks like everyones formals gona be gr8t, i hope ours is gr8t, even though we cnt take outsiders, after reading miffys response thats true who would wanna be babysitting:). Who's formal is in september? anyones? Who's having there formal b4 the HSC, anyone having it after the HSC?:)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm i think marist have theirs in june.. correct me if im wrong?
no offence but thats waaaaay too early lol
my formal is 5 days after the hsc..

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
ummm i think marist have theirs in june.. correct me if im wrong?
Hhahaha June?! That's wierd...

Mine's on the 18th November

HUNT

June is weird !!!!! Mines on December the 17, i think ....(i guess that's a bit late) ....... Someone told me that we were getting our HSC or UAI's that day, if so, i don't think i'm going to have much fun......... but i guess i can wash away my sorrow with alcohol during the after parties and forget.......

Rick

hooray for my 18th on the 10th, formal on the 15th, schoolies from the 20th to the 30th maybe and another formal on the 3rd!!!

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by Miffy
Heh, I guess that's a good point. But I think ppl should at least have a choice if they want to bring someone not from their school...! It's kinda restrictive don't you think? Especially when it's Yr12 formal when u're suppose to be free from high school hell. :p

We're having ours at MCA (as alot of ppl from my school have probably mentioned in other threads) I'm SO looking forward to it! :)

Lizetti

June thats so early, where having ours in september, they say we should have ours b4 HSC bcuz its better:)

rumour

HSC
Is anyone else having entertainment at there formal (dancers,live bands,etc.), we are, well maybe as the perfects are fighting with each other over the entertainment!!!!!!

jimmik

HSC
ours is afta hsc..2wks afta it officially ends so kind late but its been settled, cant compalin now. we cant bring outsiders =/ but i guess yeh who would wanna babysit aye. ours isnt skool endorsed howeva hence we cant invite teachers to come n im kinda iffy abt dat cuz i want my fav teacher to come along..i mean he's retiring at the end of this yr, we'll b his last yr n he's such a great teacher, its a shame teachers cnt come!

beverly

HSC
N/A
man so many of you dont have the option of bringing outsiders! i think the choice should definately be open, i know if i went as someones date (which im hoping ill get the chance to so that i can meet new people etc) i would find my own fun while they found theirs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)