2005 history extension project showcase (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
In the same vein as the english extension 2 thread, I think it would be good to post our projects to see what eachother have done and for future generations of history extension students. If people feel inclined to give feedback, then that's fine. I think that by this stage almost every student in the state has completed and handed up their projects, so plagiarism isn't really an issue. Post essay and synopsis, oh and I guess the proposal as well, for interests sake. Oh, and bibliography as well! And you could post your marks too if you want to. I've recieved 73/75 for essay, synopsis, journal and bibliography- we haven't recieved the exact breakdown of marks yet. I got 9/10 for the proposal.

I guess this thread could be 'stickied' if it's considered worthy.

Last edited:

veridis

droog
HSC
while putting stuff up here before everyone has finished handing in for this year prob isnt the smartest what the hey i might as well. TheRole... has everything i handed in at the end (synopsis, essay, bibliography, source evaluation) and AgincourtProposal.doc has just that.
Essay got 19/20, lost 1 mark on log cause i faked most of it and sir kidna noticed, lost half a mark on source evaluation for not being critical enough of Curry. dont exactly remember my proposal mark but it was towards the top of the class.

roadcone

HSC
Here is mine. It is on a fairly obscure subject, the history of the township of Newnes (located in the Blue Mountains, near Lithgow), I don't think many people would actually know where this place is. However it proved to be interesting due to the connection that my family held with the area.

EDIT - I got full marks for all sections

Last edited:

veridis

droog
HSC
nice topic. think you overextended yourself doing flight and nuremburg conspiracy though, a few of your historians seem a bit superficialy done esp with some of the "thus they should be considered with their historical purpose and contect in mind" without going into much detail as how much this influences the text but overall not bad at all

edit - no i am not avoiding hsc study

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
This thread should be stickied, it hasn'y been, so I'm bumping it. If 2006'er doing the project need an idea of how to do a good project, they should look at some of those posted in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)