2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

chook_223

HSC
hey everyone

im pretty happy with my timetable, except for the fact that business studies and food tech are on the same day!!!!!! and i am coming 1st in both of them.!!!! it really sucks. it was the same last year!!!

other than that ive got nearly a whole week in between each of my other ones!!!!

does anyone else have business and food on the same day?????

good luck!!!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
There isn't an EE2 paper. Isn't it just a major work? Like music extension
yes ur right... 3 internal assessments hence the major work which makes up ur external mark.. there is no written exam for E.E.2 so basically E.E.2 students will be rid of 1 unit by the end of August....

d_a_n_z

HSC
physician said:
yes ur right... 3 internal assessments hence the major work which makes up ur external mark.. there is no written exam for E.E.2 so basically E.E.2 students will be rid of 1 unit by the end of August....
Yes, yes we will :)
(evil laugh)

jemmi

crap timetable

my timetable for exams and major works submittions sucks
term 3 - art major work due, drama IP and GP marking, language speaking hsc exam
then for the actual hsc - have an exam on each day of the 1st 4 days (2 of them 3 hour exams) then my last two exams are on the last two days!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

LostAuzzie

HSC
I reckon I've got one of the best timetables
Monday: English Paper 1
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday: English Paper 2
Friday Arvo: Studies of Religion
WEEKEND
Monday: Maths 2U
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday: Maths Ext 1
Friday:
WEEKEND
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Chemistry
Thursday:
Friday: Physics
FINISHED

I got a good run with the trials too, no double days

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I have an awesome timetable also

Monday 17th-
English/area of study
9:25 - 11:30
Thursday 20th-
English/modules

WEEKEND

Thursday 27th-
PD/H/PE
1:55 - 5:00

WEEKEND

Monday 31st -
English extension I

WEEKEND

Thursday 10th -
Visual Arts
Friday 11th
Drama
1:55 - 3:30

gigglepot_jess

2 and a half years to go!
HSC
chook_223 said:
does anyone else have business and food on the same day?????
i have the same thing, business and food tech are my last day.

do u know the suckest thing? i turn 18 the 1st of novenmber...smack bang in the middle of exams AARRRRGGGHHH. very annoyed

other than that i have about 3-4 days inbetween each of my exams but a week and a half in between bio and business and food. neva mind i am just counting the days down till schoolies!

good luck everyone!!

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
My first two weeks are good, ie the maths and english weeks, my third and last week is an absolute shoker.

17/10 English 1
20/10 English 2
24/10 Maths Ext 2 (ALSO MY 17th BIRTHDAY!!!)
27/10 Maths Ext 1
1/11 Ancient History
2/11 Chemistry
4/11 Physics AND Extension History ------------> anyone else in the same boat as me?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Sphyx said:
My first two weeks are good, ie the maths and english weeks, my third and last week is an absolute shoker.

17/10 English 1
20/10 English 2
24/10 Maths Ext 2 (ALSO MY 17th BIRTHDAY!!!)
27/10 Maths Ext 1
1/11 Ancient History
2/11 Chemistry
4/11 Physics AND Extension History ------------> anyone else in the same boat as me?
jebus, ur doin 13 units, what do u expect??? of course ur gunna hav a few doubles, ive got 2 exams on one day and a back to back day and im only doin 10 units this year

random_psycho

HSC
Hey, atleast ur 18th bday isnt on the first day of the HSC exams, it sucks, and i cant party until after the 28th, but im glad i dont have 2 exams on one day, but therefore i have 4 of them in the first week and 2 in the 2nd week...

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
random_psycho said:
Hey, atleast ur 18th bday isnt on the first day of the HSC exams, it sucks, and i cant party until after the 28th, but im glad i dont have 2 exams on one day, but therefore i have 4 of them in the first week and 2 in the 2nd week...
oh man, thats gotta suck. i feel for you. first day of exams. damn!

Caz69

Hsc Timetable Sucks!

Mine SUCKS!!! i have english on 17th, then the next day i have geography and cafs on the same day! and i dont even have a brake in between days from english to them, all my exams are so close, 17th,18th,20th,24th,28th, and the 2nd! not happy!!!!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
random_psycho said:
U prob wont party cause all ur friends will still be doing their HSC. Anyway, hit the clubs, thats always good :D

Christiecream

HSC
exams suck

undefinedundefinedundefined

I think it really sux I have two exams on the second last day...I suppose it's ok because they're my two easiest ones...but it's still pretty screwed! Apart from that my exams are pretty evenly spread! :) :rolleyes: :apig: :hammer: :rofl: :spaceshp: :headbang: :bat: :gridnod:

Jianna

Timetable Sucks!

Legal Studies and Studies of Religion 2 Unit on the same day? where's the consideration?
they are both theory based subjects and involve a lot, let me repeat that, A LOT of writing!!!
im going to be at school from early morning till late arvo. basically, my hand gets a break from writing for aprrox 2 hours. oohhh, the joy, i cannot wait.............

tamika*doll

HSC
ugh awful.
art second last day.
drama on the last day.
otherwise that, a good timetable.
except why is it that all the histories are all on one week?
thank goodness i dropped ancient.but then modern and history ext..ouch.

pristine

HSC
awful awful timetable. i have 2 weeks off in between my second last exam and my last exam.. so basically everything else i crammed together. i also have double ups wit music theory and biology theory. what joy!

princess_b!tch

HSC
my timetable is ok
17/10 english
20/10 english
24/10 maths
28/10 biology
1/11 ancient history
4/11 ext history
well i'm glad that i've already done my accounting hsc, 1 less exam to worry bout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)