2005 notes from the marking centre (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
when are these out?
im a nerd and looking forward to reading the stats and overall comments about our performance...

anyone know?

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
im the same as u i want to see what i got wrong.

i think they probably would come out when the department of education start work because i think they are still on holidays or if not then they should come up 1-3 weeks after school starts

frootloop

HSC
Alas, I too am a 'nerd' of sorts and await the notes from the marking centre to become available. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :)

cimbom

HSC
Seriously yeah, i wonder what they'll say about crime? "Most respondents became confused..." >?<

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ lol "Overall this question was done poorly. The majority of candidates wrote all their knowledge of the topic without references to the question. It appeared that the majority of the state had NOT studied this topic in great deal as we now realise it was an elective topic...we suck, we should have neverwrote a question which required an elective when there were hundreds of criminal justice issues which could have been studied...next year we will be nicer and write a question that actually makes sense!'

HSC
they didnt comment much on standard english modules poetry question ...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I'm still waiting for studies of religion 1 and legal studies

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm waiting on Eng Ext 1, Maths (I wanna look at that dodgy last question), MAths Ext and Music 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)