2006 HSC Australian Drama Q!!!! (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
HELP, HELP, HELP!!

My gorgeous, wonderful teacher (no sarcasm, she really is AWESOME!!) Has been in sweden for hte past 5 weeks on a teacher exchange...

The teacher she left us with, was in charge of teaching us Australian Drama and Theatre topic and our real teacher left us an essay that we have to hand in to her on the day she returns...

Oh, that would be fine.. if the teacher had taught us ANYTHING!! Our replacement never shows up to class and if she does we do nothing but listen to her talk about completely irrelevant stuff!!

So here i am, with the essay question - The ideas in Australian plays are dull. It is the images that bring them life

(last years HSC question) with nothing to write!!!!

Plus everyone in the class is coming to me to ask me and so we are all stuffed.. and we have a week!!

Any help, ideas etc ANYTHING!!! would be great!!

Thanks!!

cmadeley1

HSC
ok well i dont count myself a drama expert but what i think the question is asking is.... that australian drama is boring due to its themes and ideas however what makes or breaks australian plays is how they are produced if ur studying australian drama you should be able to use your studied play as an example etc.

Loza33

HSC
cmadeley1 said:
ok well i dont count myself a drama expert but what i think the question is asking is.... that australian drama is boring due to its themes and ideas however what makes or breaks australian plays is how they are produced if ur studying australian drama you should be able to use your studied play as an example etc.
Thanks.... i guess...

I understand what the question is asking, it is jsut that we have nothing of depth to rely on.. i can write the essay but it is the simple, most generic essay ever, because we have no deeper information other than assumed genreal knowledge!!

goosiegoo

HSC
Loza33 said:
Thanks.... i guess...

I understand what the question is asking, it is jsut that we have nothing of depth to rely on.. i can write the essay but it is the simple, most generic essay ever, because we have no deeper information other than assumed genreal knowledge!!
I had to do an essay on the same question and yes, it was the most dull, generic essay i had ever done. Haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)