2006 Timetable (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

klh said:
uhh LaraB, that link goes to unit tt for next year, not exam timetables. exam timetalbes are on platformweb login....theyve been tehre for along time already...

anyway, have you noticed nearly everything is on a wednesday? weird....i dunno, i just have clashes with 2 cores so it sucks...
sorry assumed it said timetables for next semester... since that is what this entire thread has been about and since there were other separate threads about exam timetables....

*Note thread name - 2006 timetables :rolleyes:

in taht case - don't see why it's not working - everyone i know has gotten through fine for the last fortnight or so.... so its definitely there

Last edited by a moderator:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
anyway, have you noticed nearly everything is on a wednesday? weird....i dunno, i just have clashes with 2 cores so it sucks...
My elective that I really want to do doesn't clash with my cores. Yay! And not everything is on a wednesday, but most things are in the arvo, which is good.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
My elective that I really want to do doesn't clash with my cores. Yay! And not everything is on a wednesday, but most things are in the arvo, which is good.
lol everyone always says "everything's on day x" lol but i always either have nothin or like only have 1 unit on that day:p

my timetable (hopefully if they dno't change stuff) will be:
Autumn: Monday 11-4pm, Wednesady 9-12pm, Thursday 2-4pm, Friday 1-4 pm - sucks coz only 1 day off and its like a few hrs each day.. would have rather to have it all over n done with in 2 or 3 days especailly since i'm there til 4 on fridays...

Spring : Monday 9-11am, TUesady 9-5 :)(), Wednesady 8-10am, Thursday 9-11am

not looking forward to another long tuesday like it was this semester but i suppose at least unlike this semester the break's earlier so i can actually eat during the day lol...

8am's gonna be fun :rolleyes: but at least i'll miss all the traffic:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Personally I prefer to have my classes in the arvo, like 1pm - 4pm or 2pm - 5pm. Simply cause I don't have to wake up early. Sure, if I finish at 5pm, I'm getting home at 8:30ish or 9ish, but I still miss peak hour.

But I also wouldn't mind having two subjects on one day. Thats what I'm trying to do, but its not working :( I only want to go for 3 days. 4 days is too long, especially if its 4 days at Hawkesbury.

klh

HSC
do u poepel have concentration difficulites in long days? like id rather leave in the long dayd lectures when they are the afternnon ones as my concentration declines...

but yeah my tt is like this:
aut:
Strat mgmt: wed 9-11L, wed 11-12T
Int mgmt thu 14-15L, thu 11.13T
power, politics, knowledge wed 9-11L, wed 12-13T
so Strat and Power clash [grrrr]
my friend this year had 3 subjects that clahsed and he had a nice tute who didint take the roll but sign everyone off so he missed 2 lects halfway and attend 2 tutes. god i hope they wont clash...but i guess there is always night class.

spr:
Biz, society, policy [i dropped this sem] mon 13-15L, 12-13T

btu theyll change anyway...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
do u poepel have concentration difficulites in long days? like id rather leave in the long dayd lectures when they are the afternnon ones as my concentration declines...
My concentration level declines at 9:01am if I have a morning class. If I have an afternoon class, atleast I can wake up before I enter class.

I've never had a long day. The longest I have had is 3 hours + almost 6 hours travelling time.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
My concentration level declines at 9:01am if I have a morning class. If I have an afternoon class, atleast I can wake up before I enter class.

I've never had a long day. The longest I have had is 3 hours + almost 6 hours travelling time.
nah i don't... i mean... the long days are no longe rthan some of the days i had at school coz we started at 840 and if you did 3unit/4unit stuff sometimes you were there til bout 530ish...

si i don't have a problem with it..

i more don't like the fact that if you don't have a break you can't eat all day and thatyou gotta bring more books and stuff

i find it harder to concentrate if i have like, one tute from like 9-10 or whatever coz you get that whole "tehre was no point in coming" thing:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I remember in high school that I used to start one day at 7:45am and finished at 6pm. That was because I did a TAFE subject :p And I didn't even do any extension subjects. That day was far too long!

melodic_gal

HSC
LaraB said:
uh.. are you sure you're on the right page?

it's been up since yesterday and heaps of us got into it ...

did you go to the uws page - current students - timetable - then click the linke?

otherwise here it is
http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp?yr=2006
Yes I was in the right page. anyways it turns out that my teacher put it in web ct thats why I couldn't find it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... all the subjects are like changing everyday. Oh well, i'll just put anything down for now, and change them later when the timetable is finalised.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I hope that they aren't that strict :( Or I hope just an email would be fine.

Anways, so far I've got:
Research methods for sustainable tourism in practice
Environmental risk management
Environmental health law
Environmental planning
(I might have to do health law externally, because it finishes at 9pm, and I don't want to get home at midnight!)

Spring:
Research project - sustainable tourism in practice
Regional environmental management
- I'm thinking of doing marketing principles but I dunno yet, I'll see if anyone wants to do that subject, and I need one more elective :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Is it? I've still got like 3 level 100 subjects that I can do, so i'll do them in the final semester when I have the huge research subject to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)