2006 - What IP are you going to do? (1 Viewer)

Which IP??

• Critical Analysis: Applied Research Project

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design: Lighting

• Set Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gangels

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
im doing performance. mostly because i really didnt like any of the other options. i contemplated doing scriptwriting for a bit, but my teacher *gently* suggested that i should stick to things i could do, lol. which translated means i kinda suck at writing. but i love performance, and picking it has given me the incentive to work really really hard on it because so many ppl do it = lots of competition. :D
Yeh im the same. My teacher said i had good ideas for script writing when i tiold her my ideas but when she read my writing she suggested that i stick to the thing im best at...........performance. Now all i gotta do is find something better to do than Spike Miligan.

greenapple^0^

HSC
i'm kinder done with mine but yet i'm not happy with it... i think it's coz it's ot challenaging enought for me...crying on stage is normal for me so now i don't know..atleast i can say that it's better then my damn group..!!!!:burn:

Bonna

Andoria
HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!.. go script!..

3 bored soldiers in a trench entertaining themselfs.. an absurdist peice..

DoubleX

HSC
uberschveinen said:
About as well as the Bay of Pigs invasion. And I'm not the worst.
I love that analogy.

I'm doing performance like the majority of the rest of Drama students in NSW, and I've finished most of my script. My drama teacher's been at me for the past long time to incorporate more movement, but I'm trying to do it without it seeming too contrived. Which is difficult.

Otherwise it's going fine.

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
hey hey

im doin performance.

last week... or the week before.. i cant remember... i performed my monologue in assembly and made the teachers cry! so i was pretty happy...

and yep - ips goin better than gp... but its due in two weeks so its like we're screwed for both...

anyone else stressin/dyin/normal-hsc-suffers-symptoms?

jihoihgggbghmkl

HSC
hey guys im doing poster and prgram design.. i love graphic design an art so i figured it would be the best an its been so much fun.. iv finished it a week early an im goin to get it from the printers tomoroow.. anyone else done poster an program on summer rain??

bec^.^

HSC
hey im doing promotion and programme.... I noe its a bit late in the game considering my HSC stuff is due on monday! Hehe. Anyway if your a bit stuck on wat to put in the feature article or design elements or something go onto the board of studies website and look at onstage it shows up to 6 yrs i think f previous work. Hope it helps if ure stuck!

:) Bec

Sappling

HSC
Performance for shiz niz
lol sorry, im really not a homie at all
performance, for me, is really the only way to go. i was contemplating script writing tooo, but got told not to do it.
aha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)