2007 CSSA Economics Trial - Thoughts (1 Viewer)

daz89

HSC
I have a strong feeling you people who got 96/97 either didn't do the CSSA Trial or your teachers don't mark correctly.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, because you two very well may constitute the top .5% of the state. What suggests otherwise is that you talk like fools.

williamc

HSC
daz89 said:
I have a strong feeling you people who got 96/97 either didn't do the CSSA Trial or your teachers don't mark correctly.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, because you two very well may constitute the top .5% of the state. What suggests otherwise is that you talk like fools.
Me and williams180 both did an unaltered CSSA economics paper. Yer our teacher marks stupid yet someone in his class got 2nd in the state for eco last year. kbye.

Last edited:

williams180

HSC
daz89 said:

man we owned that shit but we still know how to talk like a G cant argue with 20/20 in multiple choice or some stunning extended response answers so id say that 97 may turn into 100 for hsc and damn right thats top 0.05% we taking over
ECO 07

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
daz89 said:

I think those two guys clearly deserved the marks they got! Sure they may 'talk like fools' (and honestly who doesn't!?) but they obviously know what they're talking about!

Plus, why would their teacher mark them incorrectly when if they did, their marks wouldn't be reflected in their HSC exam marks? You really can't question someone's intelligence on the basis of how they speak on here.. can you?

Congrats Williamc and Williams180 ... both your marks are awesome!!

forevaunited

HSC
Admittedly though, some schools may just mark the test harshly so that people have room to improve and dont become complacent. Nevertheless anything above 93 or so obviously indicates sound knowledge in the subject, no matter the school or marking criteria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)