• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2007 mid year exam draft (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

lucy088 said:
Hey there,

Just wondering if someone, anyone can tell me about the Bachelor of Business Admin degree.
Im really unhappy with what I am doing now (at a private college), but just want to know a bit more about the strucutre of it- how many days do you usually attend? and all that type of stuff that they dont tell you.

If someone could please tell me, even if you dont do the actual course but know something about it I would greatly appreciate it!
Best thing to do is to have a search around the forums. If you have had a look, but can't find anything, create a new thread. That way, answers won't be downed out by other posts (which they will in this thread). :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Supra said:
Melsc, we dont have stuvac because we have 2 weeks off now compared to other unis' one week...they get their second week just before exams, i.e Stuvac :p
Yeah I know, I am just not used to it. But if my timetable remains as is I might be finished exams before my friends at UWS and my b/f even start lol.

*hopeful*

HSC
i think mine is the worse that its ever been

thurs- morning exam
thurs- arvo exam
friday- morning exam

and then another on monday, 3 literally in a row :( :( :( :(

it better change

Tabris

HSC
I wouldn't mind having two weeks in the middle and two weeks stuvac before finals, even if that means starting two weeks earlier in the semester.

But this change would affect so many timetabled events....

I havent seen any student rep come up with this idea....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
two weeks stuvac?? i'd go insane. i only really need stuvac if i have exams on wed, thurs, fri and mon or something similar to that. otherwise our set up is good.

K.

HSC
Yeah I'm willing to sacrifice one weeks worth of our break to get stuvac. Its so hard to finish a subject then go straight into an exam and write an essay/answer questions on it when its barely sunk it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)