2007 Transfer Confirmations (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
USYD will see your transcript either way. I think that your transcripts will need to be combined.

HSC
what do you mean? They will keep the transcript and put fails under subjects that are similar to the ones i've failed? Im confused...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think they combine your MAQ transcript including all the marks an attach it with the USYD one

I could be wrong though

SweetSeasons

HSC
little-rat-boi said:
Bachelor of International Business at Macquarie Uni - Old Degree

Transferred into

Bachelor of Economic and Social Sciences at Uni of Sydney! - New degree

STOKED!!!!!!!!!

In terms of enrolling and stuff... when do I need to go to my uni to discontinue my enrolment? and With getting exemptions will USYD include my fail units?? coz i jsut wanna get exemptions for my passed ones ofcourse but im scared if they see my transcript.. and see a fail they will put it in my course .. do you get my drift?

please help .. can someone put a step by step guide on what to do ...
well, when I got accademic credit at ACU, I only applied to get the credit for one unit.. which was all I could get credit for.. but if i wanted to I could have handed in all my unit out lines and subimitted all units.

HSC
oooo ok...

So when applying for exmeptions, on the application I'll just give the unit outlines and write down the units in which i've passed only to only get exemptions from them .. sounds good?

gorgo31

HSC
UAC Offer: Arts / Law at Sydney Uni

Internal Transfer Offer: Arts / Law at Melbourne Uni

Huzzah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)