• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
hahahahahahahahaah my eyes are teary man.

he just started drilling the dude laying on the floor and then to make it worse, he punches some random player; wasn't even the guy who pushed him hahahaha

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Hahaha. Don't understand Spanish but 'la brutal agresión' is self explanatory.

I love how he studs him in the back, composes himself for ten seconds, then sees if he is ok. Not in the Roy Keane vs Alf Inge Haarland mould. Greatest send off in history. He walked before the ref even started getting his card out of his pocket.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i'm not sure if anyone remembers, but there was a tackle by ben thatcher on pedro mendes last season that was unbelievable.

im trying to find a vid, but im not even sure you could call it a tackle.

does an elbow to the face come under the umbrella term 'tackle'?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Are you referring to Keane? If so, I always respected him. At least he cared - and he let you know where you stood. The most driven footballer in history probably.
yeah, all that is true; not denying he cared nor that he was driven. his presence alone was absorbing.

he cared about his team, fair enough - but there is a line in football which seperates aggressive footballing and unsubdued thuggery, and he crossed that about 13 times in his career.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
yeah, all that is true; not denying he cared nor that he was driven. his presence alone was absorbing.

he cared about his team, fair enough - but there is a line in football which seperates aggressive footballing and unsubdued thuggery, and he crossed that about 13 times in his career.
Yup and he is still the greatest captain we've ever had under Ferguson, and arguably in the history of our club.

I'm not defending his sickening tackle on that poor fella, and I remember what he wrote in his book too. It was a clear act of revenge, absolutely terrible act. Nevertheless, he's one of the toughest motherfuckers on earth. This is the guy who made Patrick Vieira's balls shrink in the Highbury tunnel, and he's like a head shorter.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Any chance Chelsea had of regaining the title has gone now, frustrating 0-0 draw with Everton. Drogba hit the crossbar late on, would have won the game. :(

Roy9

HSC
Any chance Chelsea had of regaining the title has gone now, frustrating 0-0 draw with Everton. Drogba hit the crossbar late on, would have won the game. :(
The chances we had were a lot better.... on another day we could've won that game

I'm pretty confident for the final now

Charizard

HSC
The chances we had were a lot better.... on another day we could've won that game

I'm pretty confident for the final now
I only saw the highlights but it looked like Chelsea had a lot more clear cut chances. Maybe that was just the editing though.

I'm more confident that chelsea will win after this draw. Hiddink will have figured you guys out and have a good plan for the cup.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Yeah everton had the most chances of the game, however all were saved quite easily by cech, bar one the one where cahill hit the side netting . But drogbas effort was easily the best effort of the match, keeper would have been beaten.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
news:

roy keane appointed manager of ipswich town

pepe handed 10 match ban

adriano's contract at inter terminated
- must be pretty sucky to go back to the championship. he is an up&coming premier league manager after all.

- deserves every game - i still laugh everytime i see it though...what was he thinking?.

- the guy is a train wreck and has been for sometime; doesn't deserve to be at a club like inter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)