2008 Business Studies Exam Predictions (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
people must think im obsessed widd section four....all i wanted to ask is does every1 reckon section 4 is gonna b management question...cause itss been yonks and i hav got lyk theee best case studys

HSC
Re: section 4 prediction

2002- global
2003 - change/emplolyment relations
2004 - finance/global
2005 - employment relations/managing change
2006 - marketing/finance
2007 - change/global

hmm, as a topic it seems to occur every two years or so, as does finance. global also turns up a lot, but i wouldn't say there's a discernible pattern (do you think the BoS would make it that easy? lol).

if there is some kind of two-year pattern, then i'm screwed cause it's marketing or finance and something else. but then again ER hasn't turned up since 05...

anyway, it's difficult to say, so study for everything.

Last edited:
HSC

I'm cool with anything but ER.

I'll shout a prediction though: Finance/Global.

Personally I just make up case studies or use my own knowledge, as long as you throw in business buzzwords and a well known company name, who cares? You're still demonstrating understanding even if they find out it's fake.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC

yea ER mayb...cuzit was goin every 2 years...nd should of beenlast year but wasnt

wasnt 07 purely global...cause isnt a source of change ur drivers of globalisaion....

HSC

i'm thinking global will be there in some capacity... perhaps something to do with global ER or finance.

conics2008

HSC

I wish there is something like change/ER/marketting ( ohh please ) or global ( crap )

stuff finance.

JosephW

HSC

I wish its managing change effectively or finance. I hate global with a passion. For my case study, im just making it up on the day. =]

samwell

HSC
HSC 2008 Report question

Hey whats ua tip 4 this yrs business report core topics. Am tipping financial Globalisation and Managing change. for either qsn 27/28.

Roga

HSC
Re: HSC 2008 Report question

I have a feeling it will be Marketing/Financial or Marketing/Employment Relations. Marketing has only been in question 27/28 TWICE in the past SEVEN HSC exams.

samwell

HSC
Re: HSC 2008 Report question

Roga said:
I have a feeling it will be Marketing/Financial or Marketing/Employment Relations. Marketing has only been in question 27/28 TWICE in the past SEVEN HSC exams.
Really then they might ask us to develop a marketting plan for a global business and and evaluate the funding options of a global business. My prediction but a really low probability though.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Possible Business Essays

Anyone have an idea of what could be asked on Thursday?

Heiday

HSC
Re: Possible Business Essays

I hope its marketing and global =)

mermer

HSC
global would make life soo much easier but i've got a feeling they wont put it in ..it was in last years :(

123delirious

HSC
My guess is Marketing/ER. Hope it's these two... I hate finance with a passion.

greeno2

HSC
why does everyone worry about section 4. Fair enough we can be tested on everything and anything that is in the course. But what about section 3, because what is not tested in section 4 is tested is tested in section 3.

For example in 2007 section 4 was on change(sources for international) and global business(E.R.- ethical practices and strategies to manage employment relations). And section 3 was on Marketing(promotion strategies) and Employment relations(strategies to improve E.R. and how to measure effective E.R.) and Finance(cash flow management and profitability management in relation to effective financial planning).

So basically we should assume where we might be tested and on what but to study everything and hope for the best.

greeno2

HSC
greeno2 said:
So basically we should assume where we might be tested and on what but to study everything and hope for the best.
that should be shouldn't not should

Pud09

HSC
how much of our case study do we have to relate to the question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)