2008 HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorty .

HSC
well all u guys who are sayin tht you will be celebrating your 18th in the exams . oor just before ..
usee are lucky !! . i dnt turn 18 till next july. im the second youngest in my grade . && at the formal nite .. i cant drink or anything !! it suks !! . ++ afta the formal every1 is most likely to go clubbin ... ahhh . suks to be young . LOL.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
shorty . said:
hey .
long time reader .
first time poster .
& well . my exams are pretty well spaced out ..
butt my last exam . society & culture is on the last day .
&& unfortunetly that was the day when we were booked in for our yr 12 formal .
soo noow just because of our society class ( a total of nine people). our formal is now going to be on the next monday .
seriously who party's on a monday ?
LOL
my last day is sac too
our formal is on the 17th, 4 days after our last exam woo

elenioo

HSC
Zara90 said:
Someone must really hate me. I have:
17th English 1
20th English 2
27th 4U Maths
28th Economics
29th 3U Maths
30th 3U English
31st 2U Religion.

Thats 5 exams in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

And if you think thats bad you should see my friend. She has the exact same as me but has economics and modern history on the 28th, but does 1 unit Religion instead of 2 unit...6 exams in a row!!!
This is so unfair...

zara i feel your pain

i have economics and modern history instead of religion on the 31st

l.a.u.r.e.n.

HSC
crazathiest said:
The maths/legal close together may be hard, but rest look okay.
Try having maths on the 23rd then biology AND legal the next day!

SiN3m

HSC
Patar said:
heh, I'm more appreciative of mine. However, isn't there a weekend before Maths starts after Legal Studies?
there's 6 days but still trying to focus on three subjects and prioritising is gonna be hell

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Yeah, but so long as you have your notes down before the exam month starts, we have three weeks before they do, all you need is to look over them for a day.
It's gunna be hard though to be so compact. I'm relying on knowing it all beforehand, and just using that day or two before the next exam to relax, reaffirm what I know by reading, and just see how it all pans out.

Good luck everyone

SiN3m

HSC
Patar said:
Yeah, but so long as you have your notes down before the exam month starts, we have three weeks before they do, all you need is to look over them for a day.
It's gunna be hard though to be so compact. I'm relying on knowing it all beforehand, and just using that day or two before the next exam to relax, reaffirm what I know by reading, and just see how it all pans out.

Good luck everyone
im planning on being confident on EVERYTHING very early so it really is ONLY revision not learning and cramming...

good luck to you too

conics2008

HSC
i have the shittest timetable out :mad:

freakin 1st day business studies then followed by stupid 2 days english and then next week ext 2 maths > economics > ext 1 maths..

I finish my hsc exam all in the 2nd week :mad:

double pissed.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
SiN3m said:
im planning on being confident on EVERYTHING very early so it really is ONLY revision not learning and cramming...

good luck to you too
yeh same, but knowing me ill be cramming anyway

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
shorty . said:
butt my last exam . society & culture is on the last day .
&& unfortunetly that was the day when we were booked in for our yr 12 formal .
That happened to my grade, too. Most of the girls who do SAC are making a huge fuss, lol.

lou071

HSC
N/A
so many friends of mine are still mega stressed about the timetable.
well, i understand it because i am not that happy with my timetable
either, but whatelse can i do..
timetable is already out and there is nothing students can do about it,

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
emobopeep said:
That happened to my grade, too. Most of the girls who do SAC are making a huge fuss, lol.
lol girls...
i dont really have the formal on my mind atm and its not a big priority for me compared to other girls
but i agree that it might be an inconvenience having it on the last day of exams

SiN3m

HSC
gloworm14 said:
lol girls...
i dont really have the formal on my mind atm and its not a big priority for me compared to other girls
but i agree that it might be an inconvenience having it on the last day of exams

we changed our formal day from the 12th to the 19th for that reason...

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Have your schools actually given you guys a copy of the HSC Timetable or do they just expect us to look it up on the net?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
BoyNextDoor said:
Have your schools actually given you guys a copy of the HSC Timetable or do they just expect us to look it up on the net?
they didnt tell us anything
we all got it ourselves

michael1990

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
No. The school gets 1 copy, but i don't think they give it out to everyone. I just think they put it up somewhere all the students go, like the library.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
No. The school gets 1 copy, but i don't think they give it out to everyone. I just think they put it up somewhere all the students go, like the library.
I think the School Recieves more then one copy. Although i have printed it off myself for my own reference it is not that hard to look it up on the internet when you need it.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
Kinda makes you wonder what happened before the internet age, not all that long ago.

But then again, EVERYTHING makes me wonder what happened before the internet age; so maybe it's just me. How did they cope lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)