2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

xclusv-aj

HSC
In some areas i do agree that the tigers don't have what it takes because when they are under pressure they tend to buckle just like the bulldogs but Melbourne have pretty much solved the pressure situation and yeah they do have what it takes. i agree lol

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
yeah inu is injured back in like week 7 or something.
whats with all the rooster talk farr 2/2 wins lol congratz..

GO THE EELSSSSSSSSS
rooster fans where coming for week 7 or something bring it on mofos

xclusv-aj

HSC
Speed9 said:
They Stole Our Players !
i know i want to know how they got all the money to buy the bulldogs players under the salary cap i swear they like save there money so when the doggies players leave they buy them lol its so true and now they got our players they think there all that but really they nothing without the bulldogs talent!

Speed9

HSC
N/A
xclusv-aj said:
i know i want to know how they got all the money to buy the bulldogs players under the salary cap i swear they like save there money so when the doggies players leave they buy them lol its so true and now they got our players they think there all that but really they nothing without the bulldogs talent!
Exactly !
Roosters Would Be Lost Without Our Players..
Or Our Ex Players I Should Say LOL

~Jodes~

HSC
Speed9 said:
Exactly !
Yep...Roosters like new RSPCA...taking in the lost dogs...

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Speed9 said:
Exactly !
Roosters would be better without your shit players.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
My tips for this round:
Eels
Broncos
Storm
Dragons
Titans
Rabbitohs
Tigers
Sea Eagles

Most of the matchups this week are pretty even though, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these are wrong.

Muz4PM

HSC
Triangulum said:
My tips for this round:
Eels
Broncos
Storm
Dragons
Titans
Rabbitohs
Tigers
Sea Eagles

Most of the matchups this week are pretty even though, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these are wrong.
Actually, they are pretty similar to mine.

Eels
Broncos
Storm
Dragons
Sharks
Rabbitohs
Tigers

Sea Eagles

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
knights got their 2nd extra time in a row, and natural balance says they had to lose this one. but in the end, they did almost everything they could to lose it in that extra time. if anyone wants to whinge about video ref, this game gave you more reasons.

cowboys got flogged, period. it is one of those games that makes you wonder if the cowboys are going to be a force again this year at all; at the same time, how can anyone under rate the broncos? they are 3 from 3, and they've won with big margins.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
its gay how extra time is about first to score cause everyone goes for a field goal so you just basically run straight, and then try to get a kick in. i think first to score a try is a better way

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i've heard many concepts in regard to extra time, the best i reckon is as follow.

extra time, first try wins. a team can still go for their field goals and penalty shots, but that will not win the game. instead, they will only count towards the final score. at the end of the 10min (or however long extra time goes for) and there is no try scored by either side, the team with the highest final score wins. otherwise, it is a draw.

that will encourage a try to be scored, rather than a heart breaking one pointer.

Muz4PM

HSC
wuddie said:
i've heard many concepts in regard to extra time, the best i reckon is as follow.

extra time, first try wins. a team can still go for their field goals and penalty shots, but that will not win the game. instead, they will only count towards the final score. at the end of the 10min (or however long extra time goes for) and there is no try scored by either side, the team with the highest final score wins. otherwise, it is a draw.

that will encourage a try to be scored, rather than a heart breaking one pointer.
I agree totally, it will encourage expansive, attacking football rather than four tackles and a shot at field goal.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Storm lost to Roosters :eek:
It was a pretty close game all the way through.
I think they need to get rid of the video ref overruling strips straight away. its such a waste of time!!
And the game has no flow, they dropped down the interchange to 10 but instead the big forwards get a 2-3 minute break while the video ref looks at 2000 replays everytime there is a knock on.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Storm are having some issues with their attack. They had quite a few chances in the second half to attack the Roosters line, and failed on pretty much all occasions.
It took them 75 minutes to score some points through Slater, otherwise it would have been the first time in 5 years that they had been held scoreless. I dont think they have huge issues, but they just havent seemed to gel in attack for the past 2 games (to the extent that they did through the past 2 seasons).

The Roosters weren't fantastic either.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Storm are having some issues with their attack. They had quite a few chances in the second half to attack the Roosters line, and failed on pretty much all occasions.
It took them 75 minutes to score some points through Slater, otherwise it would have been the first time in 5 years that they had been held scoreless. I dont think they have huge issues, but they just havent seemed to gel in attack for the past 2 games (to the extent that they did through the past 2 seasons).

The Roosters weren't fantastic either.
Agreed but I dont think anyone would have thought that Storm would be having such issues in attack.
The collosion Billy Slater had when he jumped in the air was pretty bad, did everyone else see that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)