2009 Macquarie Uni Offers / General Chatter (2 Viewers)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
Re: 2009 Macquarie Uni Offers

my dad fixed it. something about the proxy. i duno haha.

tinfoilhat

HSC

we don't have to go tutes during first week first?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

we don't have to go tutes during first week first?
Depends on your unit, some start from the get-go others from second week, only way to find out is to turn up to your first lecture, or if your tutorial is before the lecture turn up to that just to check.

*Baby-K*

HSC
I was thinking about my daily routine when I was still at school and one of the things I did every morning was get a coffee on the way to school or during the day.
SO my question is- where is a good place to buy coffee from (especially someone who makes a good mocha) at the uni. :apig:

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
anyone know if stat170 lectures are available as "e lectures" or whatever you call them?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I was thinking about my daily routine when I was still at school and one of the things I did every morning was get a coffee on the way to school or during the day.
SO my question is- where is a good place to buy coffee from (especially someone who makes a good mocha) at the uni. :apig:
You gotta try out the various coffee places, and remember which person makes the coffee to your tastes, then follow them around

X

xeuyrawp

Everyone will tell you that I'm a pretentious fag, but honestly, you cannot get good coffee at the uni.

If you like good coffee, you need to go to Mac centre. What I usually do is walk over/drive over to the Loft (the level around the cinema) and go to Krispy Kreme, Inferno, or Luenerburger (a German bakery). These are near an entrance facing the uni, so it's about a 5-10 min walk max to your classroom.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Thanks, I had a feeling that uni coffee wouldn't be that good.
I'll just get there early and go to MQ center.
How was everyone's first day btw. I don't start till tomorrow :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Everyone will tell you that I'm a pretentious fag, but honestly, you cannot get good coffee at the uni.

If you like good coffee, you need to go to Mac centre. What I usually do is walk over/drive over to the Loft (the level around the cinema) and go to Krispy Kreme, Inferno, or Luenerburger (a German bakery). These are near an entrance facing the uni, so it's about a 5-10 min walk max to your classroom.
Pretentious fag, go off and get your luna burgers :p

xsavagex

HSC
only had 1 hr today but went with my friend (2nd year) an hour early while she went to class and i went and checked out the gym + got lunch.

lecture was okay. just a boring lecture as usual though :)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
i've had 4 lectures so far. philosophy and history are fun, statistics is worst ever/ridic boring. i'm keen for psych tomorrow though :)

Poad

HSC
Just to confirm - when it says on our timetables the building "MACTH", thats Macquarie Theatre, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)