• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Old tv is old :( Gonna have to temporarily set up upstairs till I get monies.

XXXBOX <3

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Good weird or bad weird? (weird spelt correctly in the first place)
Awesome weird. Embrace the inner gamer in you.

I would totally be playing xbox right now, rather than going to anybody's house if I were bored. But i'm a boy.

I'm a real boy!!!!

/pinocchio.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Awesome weird. Embrace the inner gamer in you.

I would totally be playing xbox right now, rather than going to anybody's house if I were bored. But i'm a boy.

I'm a real boy!!!!

/pinocchio.
Haha dude, all I could hear last night when I went to sleep was that stupid noise that game makes when Sonic collects a ring.

Also Matt, I'm hardly a gamer, but why the hell? There's nothing wrong with that imo.

cassieagill

HSC
lol last night my big sister brought her boyfriend to our family dinner at my grandmas house, to introduce him as her boyfriend and such (like he is a proper longterm boyfriend because they are both 21 and adults) and at dinner my grandma gave him a juicebox lol all the adults were drinking wine :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
So if I started dating a 21+yo tomorrow does that mean I'm in a proper long-term relationship? Or does 'adult' not necessarily mean the same thing as '21'. :D

Lol though.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'd take the juicebox without complaints, tbh.

They are well underrated.

Emily, I downloaded Sonic 2 & 3 also, so I explore stuff with tail's help. Also, I got to level 4.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oi Matt. At some point I'm moving downstairs into our current family room and I need opinions.

The floor is black slate. The walls are currently pale green bessa bricks (nummy...) which we're gonna get plastered over (lololol) so that it's a million times easier to paint and looks normal and might be a bit more insulated. The window sills, door frames and roof are wood (frames are brown brown, roof is light). The built-in cupboard on the left is white and ugly but I can work around that. Currently some fucking ugly curtains but I'm prolly just gonna get boring venetian blinds because cbf getting curtains made or whatever.

Colour schemes please? I want to buy a doona cover but I dunno what colour/s I should have the walls and therefore what doona cover :S

This'll be the set up (pretty much anyway) - a rough guide at least.

3D17 4 C|-|r15: Oooh, so you beat that boss? Guess you just have to work out the pattern hey. I've gotten through a bit of Crash now, and Rachael and I did a bit more of Batman today :p
Oh and that racing game is bullshit. Played multiplayer but left the ABS on and it didn't freak out as much but was still really shit.

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Dude I just got home from work. When u say black slate is it like pitch black or more like ur typical 'slate grey'. Is it flat colour or a mix of say grey and brown (was popular in the 80s/90s) or grey and white? Is it smooth or textured. The floor sounds like the one feature that isn't really changeable.
Are the windows large?
Are there any major architectural features like beams/arches/plasterwork/cornicing?

Edit: I just saw the picture LOL
Edit2: Where do those doors lead?

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Mm, floor is definitely not changeable. And um...it's like..straight black..I dunno, to me it's not grey or mottled at all. It's textured surface though, I can confirm that one haha.

Windows = mostly massive, or at least there's a lot of them clustered. The whole right wall is a series of windows (though unfortunately displays our washing and the fucking ugly house next door). I can pull an outdoor blind down on that side which is like a standard dark green colour. The window on the bottom of the pic (though actually I think it's windows either side of the door come to think of it) are small but have a view of our 'garden' and a decent enough view of Newcastle.

There's a bit of wood paneling on the top of one, possibly two, of the walls, stained a different brown I believe bahah, and then the roof is light wood paneling and I vaguely recall a weird box-like structure on the edge of the roof somewhere (cbf walking downstairs) that probably holds up part of the next storey or something :p

Top door leads to the hallway. Bottom door leads to outside. Gonna have to get some form of lighting outside so the pathway is actually lit.

Man describing it all just sounds so fucking odd. It's not our fault ok, some dumbass built this house.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)