2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Bahah intense. I love bananas, but they definitely don't travel/enjoy confined spaces.

chamelia

HSC
Only spoiled bananas could inspire such hatred. I think it's a big feat to get several dirty looks all at once in Newcastle. You people are just too chillax to roll that way.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oh on an unrelated note, I d/led Season 1 of Skins and am currently about half way through. Fucking love it :D Bout to watch some moar, yay!

chamelia

HSC
Oh on an unrelated note, I d/led Season 1 of Skins and am currently about half way through. Fucking love it :D Bout to watch some moar, yay!
Awesome! Welcome to the club. I bought Series One and Two on DVD the other day. Have worked my way up to Episode 4 and it just get's better and better. Promise.

Happy viewing.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha dirty. Imagine having to pick and choose your bananas, agh. And there's small holes in that thing - that shit is still gonna stink your bag out.

Moral of the story: eat bananas at home, or eat them early in the day if you're going to travel with it. Do not, I repeat, do not leave the peel in the car.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
if you leave them in the back long enough you could sell compost out off your boot.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Today I drove all over Newcastle for my brother because he leaves his shit till the last minute.
If he does it again I'll kill him. :)

Love that boy <3

chamelia

HSC
Good sibling! Play nice! Hehe. Hmm todays quirk? Went out on a dinner date with my ex and just happened to run into the ex's auntie, uncle, extended cousins and their partners. So now they all assume that we are back together and it is intensely awkward. Yay! (sarcasm much).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
James' keen!

Good quirk of my day: Went down to the shops to get groceries and ended up driving right behind mum who then paid for said groceries.

Bad quirk of my day: Fucking bogans treating the carpark like it's their personal walkway.

Disgusting quirk of my day: Introduction to frozen 'spinach blocks'. Wow that is grot.

Last edited:

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Moral of the story: eat bananas at home, or eat them early in the day if you're going to travel with it. Do not, I repeat, do not leave the peel in the car.
Haha, i was going to post about this. I always eat my banana on the way to uni, and always end up leaving the peel in the car. I give an acquaintance a lift home one day. On walking to car she says randomly "I cant stand the smell of bananas, they make me spew". "Lucky for you (and my car) i had an apple this morning".

Hey, i just call them my organic air fresheners. Apples good, bananas not so much.

My quirk today. I found this novelty dish brush on a stand and it looks like a doll. Its rather cute and perfect for a friend. Shopping companion: "But its a TOILETBRUSH!!!". Nononono :( Would you like to stick your hand into the toilet and clean with this? I think not.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
funny quirks of my days:
a) discovering "Amputation Bags" at the chemist that i work at, as in "oh dear, i have cut off my finger, i should put it in this amputation bag"

b) crossed the road to my other workplace Woolworths, and stumbled upon a jar of "Explosive Mixture" that has a picture of a frolicking milkmaid on the front, still trying to make that link....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)