2009 SC English - Speech Part (1 Viewer)

awbeyona

HSC
What did u write? - Was there an information booklet for this?

(This is my sister's account)

awbeyona

HSC
What did u write? - Was there an information booklet for this?

(This is my sister's account)</SPAN>

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Just wrote what it told us to.
i.e. thank that Alex dude and also acknowledge some points that he made and reinforce it some of your own opinions and stuff.

awbeyona

HSC
Just wrote what it told us to.
i.e. thank that Alex dude and also acknowledge some points that he made and reinforce it some of your own opinions and stuff.
There was no booklet for this right?

aaroncione

HSC
yer, i screwed that question up.
i think we had to kinda make up what he said in his speech, and thank him for talkin.
but i made no reference to the content of his speech and just used the whole essay thanking him for coming and talkin in the assembly.

owell its sc

firstneg

HSC
uh no there was not although I used some of the figures from the short answer stimulus of the Australian Conservation Fund to quote Alex for HER excellent work.
lol

Rabiies

HSC
speech was easy. just reinforced the 'importance' of maintaining the environment and mentioned Alex a gazillion times.
And thats what the markers would want-relating it back to what the question asked i.e. mention alex and no there was not really a stimulus for it. I just said he's part of the Plant Ark organisation.
overall, it was good :)
(im just scared about my m/c!) :(

awbeyona

HSC
uh no there was not although I used some of the figures from the short answer stimulus of the Australian Conservation Fund to quote Alex for HER excellent work.
lol
Most people did that way. Which was a good idea.

coco la

HSC
well i wouldnt say there was an information booklet that we had to use for the speech but there was the leaflet that would have somewhat provided you information on the environment and you could relate it to alex's organisation. i wrote generally on their achievements, pretended to restate what alex siad, used stats, second person u know all the techniques that can get u full marks. i did it in 10 minutes but that because im generally good at writing speeches and never gotten more than 1 mark taken off

mzmelodicform

HSC
Ha yeah,

I just randomly went on about how he motivated us with his personal story and how he's enthusiasm was inspiring people to take action etc..

:spam:

xbloodyrose

HSC
If I remember correctly, the question went along the lines of him being a representative of a foundation so I wrote about the foundation in the Stimulus booklet. :3

smartalec

HSC
loll. i concluded with thanking him for the recycled wrist bands that stated 'its your world' and to think about what we are doing to it and how we can improve.
yer. i was under pressure. not much time left. lol

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
speech was easy. just reinforced the 'importance' of maintaining the environment and mentioned Alex a gazillion times.
And thats what the markers would want-relating it back to what the question asked i.e. mention alex and no there was not really a stimulus for it. I just said he's part of the Plant Ark organisation.
overall, it was good :)
(im just scared about my m/c!) :(
I did this, except I only mentioned Alex once because he gets mentioned automatically in the beginning of the speech and at the end of the speech "Now let's all give Alex a round of applause"

Amogh

HSC
N/A
just thanked alex and mentioned some points from his non existent speech

Holly M

HSC
I thought I did really bad in this, but maybe not that bad.

I thanked Alex and made up some demonstrations and stories that he told us and stuff.

The night before the exam when i was looking at the 2006(?) paper and the major writing piece, which is usually a story, was a speech, and that freaked me out, i was very worried that I would have to write a speech. However the one this year wasn't that bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)