2009 UMAT - How did it go? (1 Viewer)

vijay1

HSC
Wasn't too bad... Found section 1 & 2 quite easy... Section 3 required the most time, so I ended up copying the last 5 or so questions off some asain who finished in a few min... Deffs knew what he was doing lol!

u sikkunt i wish i did that last yr

rosygirls92

HSC
Horrible, outside there were stupid fuckers screaming and making a fool outta themselves whilst the examiners did not give a @#%#@%!! But i hated 1 than 2 less than that and 3 was alright

Patrick91

HSC
it was ok. overall the test was harder than this year than in 2008. section 1 was hard and suprisingly so was section 2, which had too many questions that could be nailed down to 2 answer options. Section 3 was much easier though, phew!

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
I found Section 2 to be harder than I expected it to be, sometimes I was a bit uncertain, but overall Section 1 and 2 were all right :) Section 3 on the other hand... sigh.
When do we get our results back?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I found Section 2 to be harder than I expected it to be, sometimes I was a bit uncertain, but overall Section 1 and 2 were all right :) Section 3 on the other hand... sigh.
When do we get our results back?
Bout 3-4 weeks time. Late september. Good Luck!

emmcyclopedia

HSC
aww man, is it late september yet??? lol, i want my results...
this is what its gonna feel like for the hsc...but maybe a little more squirmish?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Ahh... There's still at least more than a week till getting UMAT results!
If unis were already given the results, why can't ACER send us the results now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)