• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 UWS Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
UWS has it's fair share of students though, the UNSW/USYD forums are pretty packed.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i was thinking about this the other day since we gotten through a whole semester and not run into each other.

meet 10am seats outside bobbies cafe tomorrow (the long seats)
ill message char to come down from teh dazzling med building which she would never need to leave.
:(
I don't have uni tomorrrrow.
Actually, I'm barely ever at uni. My two regular classes are 6 - 9 pm Wednesdays, and 11 am - 1 pm Thursdays. Apart from that i don't really go, I just skip the rest.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
lol wtf? im there allllll tue and wed (usually study in the library till 9), every second thur morning and friday mornings.
and then i usually work all day mon/thur fri arvos :(
fml.
Ouch..
Yeah the joys of business/law and it's relatively low contact hours (around about 12 or so I think)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
haha does that mean you spend more time at ours than at your own uni? lolol. 12, thats awesome.
Yeah, seeing as I currently go to uni five hours a week, I officially spend more time at usyd on the average week than at UWS.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
We're expected to do 40 hours of non-class work, though, and tbh if I bothered doing any of my readings/work, I'd probably spend well in excess of 40 or 50 hours doing work.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
wait, what? youre found usually at usyd? lol

ummm lets go out somewhere different. but somewhere with easy escape if you kids turn out to be boring and weird (jks)
mhmm.
I'm so Usyd that even Usyders (lol, zomg) think I go there,
Win win win win win.

Lets go somewhere with beer, k?

ferry1

HSC
hi everybody... im farhan.... i got add in MBA(Engineering Management)..... cn any1 tell me abt ths degree and the job opprtunities after i complete it... thnx:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)