2010 Accounting Graduate Programs (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
IT Adivisory may pretty much be IT Audit but they audit the security systems of clients
ITA also do advisory work, but you are correct, there is an audit component to ITA as well. They look at a range of systems, not just security.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Has anyone done the online tests for KPMG? How long does it take to hear back from them?

Also, does anyone know when the assessment centre for Sydney Audit is?

paperpromises

HSC
Has anyone done the online tests for KPMG? How long does it take to hear back from them?

Also, does anyone know when the assessment centre for Sydney Audit is?
I've done the KPMG online tests for the vac program, I think they're the same though. I got a call back the next business day (did it on a Friday, heard back from them on the Monday) but this was fairly early on in the application process so it wouldn't surprise me if it takes them longer to get in touch with you right now since there's heaps more apps to go through :)

Also, if KPMG Sydney is anything like KPMG Melbourne with their recruitment process, there are any number ACs that you might be invited to attend, as at the ACs over here applicants from different divisions and also both grads & vac'ers can be invited to the same day.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Just hoping I get a little bit of notice to prepare for the assessment centre.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)