2010 Semester 1 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
This thread is for general/miscellaneous/OT discussion, short questions and the like.

Yes, this forum needs more activity, else I'll have to stop using BoS to procrastinate and go back to actually studying for MATH1115. :p Please be sensible, normal forum rules apply.

ajdlinux

HSC
So there was the totally smashed up car in Union Court today with police around it. It somehow didn't hit me that it was one of those community outreach activities; instead I was thinking how the heck could anyone have crashed like that in Union Court...

HSC
N/A
i reckon hey. doesn't make sense for all these big NSW uni's to have so many members when AUSTRALIA'S PREMIERE uni has none :(

Sammy-Blue

HSC
i reckon hey. doesn't make sense for all these big NSW uni's to have so many members when AUSTRALIA'S PREMIERE uni has none :(
If you trust the numbers on wiki, UNSW has 3 times the undergrad population as ANU. USyd is pushing 4 times. It actually makes alot of sense that they would have more forums users.

Maybe if they spent more time doing work instead of posting on internet forums their unis could be ranked one?

ajdlinux

HSC
If you trust the numbers on wiki, UNSW has 3 times the undergrad population as ANU. USyd is pushing 4 times. It actually makes alot of sense that they would have more forums users.

Maybe if they spent more time doing work instead of posting on internet forums their unis could be ranked one?
Stop letting facts get in the way of our flawless arguments :p

Then again maybe if I weren't wasting time on BOS I'd be more likely to pass MATH1115...

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

oh snap

HSC
N/A

Haha. True that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)