2010 Subaru Impreza WRX facelift (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
22b > all

looks a LOT like those kia rio things
Pretty sure Kia are copying subaru and not the other way round

Hmm I think I'd pick the current STI hatch out of those 3 options. Sad isn't it? I'm still surprised the hatch design is growing on me- maybe because I see it so often.
Yeah I don't mind it tbh. I don't like it as much as the generation before but as far as hot hatches go it is pretty fucking awesome. Would take it over an R32 golf for example.

And yes hate those pulsar drivers so much. Whenever I drive my sister's car I get people revving it at me. It's like, wtf I'm in a Civic (stock!) and you're in a pulsar why do you think you're a racecar driver?

pman

Banned
HSC
last good looking car subaru made was about 4 yrs ago.....and the last good engine they put in a liberty was in the original 2.0GT...the year after the last B4

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
No i stand by what I said, ZR1 is way better than that retarded looking shit

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
the Subie hatch is growing on me too. Its way better than the sedan version. Graney pretty much summed up Suburus of late.

Does anyone know when the next liberty is coming out? The previous liberty with the larger rear lights (euro version) was sooo much better. Hope there isn't like a 6 year design cycle with the current liberty.

the new imprezza looks alright in the hatch just the rear is fugly when i first saw it, but its growing on me. Rate it over the new gold anyday. Its suited for grand dads.

But what brings down subies for me are the interiors. They have always lacked, no where as polished as Mazdas, Hondas, Nissans.

Also Maloos are driven by bricklayers who mortgage their first car to buy it.

EDIT: does anyone read caradvice.com? Sermify did you get the idea for this thread from there?

pretty good imo
1. Isn't the new Liberty already out since late last year?
2. New Impreza hatch is growing on me only because the sedan has gone even worse!
3. The new Subie interiors are no match for the new Mitsu ones- which is odd considering it's the Subie which is meant to be 'mature'.
4. Yes I read caradvice and quite a few other car review websites (e.g. paultan), and I'm an active poster on lots of forums. No doubt someone inspired me with this thread but can't remember who :) ... makes for good discussion though.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
the fronts good, worse than previous models, but its a doable, the rear just looks like a more conservative corolla.

FUCK TOYOTA they ruin everything
I drive a 2005 Liberty. Wasn't a big fan of the recent one. Lights looked terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)