2011 HSC School Rankings? (1 Viewer)

smky24

HSC
Just wondering if anyone has the FULL list for this year's hsc school rankings? Link?
curious of my school's rank ^^

smky24

HSC
any above top 100 based on DA's?
im certain my school lies outside the top 200~

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Yeah I'm interested in that one too, anyone have a full DA list of all schools. Not just math and english.

Will they not release number of exams by school to calculate percentage?

Gigacube

HSC
I think Board of Studies might have some statistics about the total number of exams sat by school but I am not sure when these are released.

So far there isn't one for all subject DA's but I think I recall Rafy saying that he may compile a full list.

Here is the main thread for 2011 HSC School Rankings: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=273110

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Note that this site uses only the number of DAs from Maths & English to create the 2011 HSC rankings. These aren't accurate as a school may have had a low number of DAs in maths and English but a very high number of DAs in HSIE subjects.

And they don't have every school listed - mine isn't there and we had kids with Band 6s in both Maths and English.

I suspect they just used a list from previous years and transferred across the figures from 2011 so if a school is new in 2011 (as mine is - we changed our name) we weren't included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)