2012 4unit paper (1 Viewer)

uart

HSC
N/A
So for those of us that have to wait to see it, when does BOS officially make these available for download? I've never paid too close attention to the timing, is it usually feb/march/april ???

mathsbrain

HSC
N/A
So for those of us that have to wait to see it, when does BOS officially make these available for download? I've never paid too close attention to the timing, is it usually feb/march/april ???
I would like to ask the same question

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
my confusion is that why doesnt anyone have the paper? how hard is it to pick it up carry it out of your exam along with your pencil case....?

mathsbrain

HSC
N/A
funny thing is, the solutions are web-wide easy to find, yet the papers are hidden?? what logic is that?

uart

HSC
N/A
my confusion is that why doesnt anyone have the paper? how hard is it to pick it up carry it out of your exam along with your pencil case....?
Wow it's not really all that confusing mate. What you propose is certainly easy for anyone who is doing the course, but pretty difficult for anyone else who isn't.

Last edited:

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Wow it's not really all that confusing mate. What you propose is certainly easy for anyone who is doing the course, but pretty difficult for anyone else who isn't.
mate, flap off with your hostile tone. tough luck then, did you realise that this is an exam thought 2012 thread? whatever I write is for students who actually do the course in 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)