2012 History Ext Roll Call? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm in it, surely there most be other BOSers?

(Surely you all aren't Adv Eng, 4 U Math and three major science people :p)

Let us make a merry rollcall!

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Maybe you are. :p

But good on you for giving it a go! Hope you well and surely enjoy the course! n_n
And Good Luck for your HSC next year.

Last edited:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Surely there are other less frequent BOSers than I who are doing it (the ones who study more :p) ? I can't be alone!

But thanks :) You are sitting your exam for it soon aren't you? Good luck!

GWarrior

HSC
Yeah! Just started, and have absolutely no idea what to do for my study! My interest in history is far too broad.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Yeah! Just started, and have absolutely no idea what to do for my study! My interest in history is far too broad.
Don't worry, you'll figure something out. :) Have a look through some threads and you can see what topics other people have done. :)
Also welcome to BoS. n_n Hope you're stay is nice and not as procrastinative as mine. :p
And good luck with History Extension, n_n so much fun. :) - I can't believe I'm still able to say this the day before my exam, haha.

jakesinclair1

HSC
i'm doing it .. just started the course :)
im stuck on what to do for my major work !? Any suggestions to get my head thinking???

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
i'm doing it too... yo.
i'm doing it .. just started the course :)
im stuck on what to do for my major work !? Any suggestions to get my head thinking???
n_n Good on yous! Hope you enjoy the course as much as I did this year! :) It's a lot of work, but push on through, cause it's all the worth it! n_n

In terms of majors, start them early, and do something that you like and you know you'll be able to have access to a variety of sources!

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Doing it too. I will see how I go, if all goes down hill I shall drop it.

drmahodi

HSC
I'm doing it too. I'm only doing 10 units, so I have no choice but to finish it, not that I mind, I'm really enjoying it so far.Going to do the Rwandan Genocide for my major, though I'm finding it more difficult that I originally thought to find information on UN policies and things like that...

The_Arts

HSC
Late, but YES I'M DOING EXT HISTORY TOO!
And damn I am having a hard time with my MW...cannot find the motivation to start and the first draft is due soon ;A;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)