2012 School Formal !!! (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Come shopping with Spiral. I think it's a waste of 100 dollars on something worn once. However, I must follow conventions.
As if you'd only wear a suit once! What about weddings, funerals etc. let alone just wearing a suit for the hell of it so you look like a badass. Even then, you could just hire something...

Lord. Those look incredible but fuck me, I don't have that kind of money to spend on an item of clothing :(. I got mine for $200 reduced from $400.

epicFAILx

HSC
I am no good with interaction stuff. I might go if there is good food.

Hahah thats like me. xD

I really couldnt be bothered going to the formal.. its not as if you wont see those people again. Its called....... facebook (okay that sounded so sociopathic).. but you could always organize stuff. :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wait, explain the concept of hiring a piece of clothing. It sounds economical.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
LOLOL yea, but not to the same excessiveness as your grade. For your grade: Boy A says "Hi" to Girl A. Multitude of Boy A's friends go "chop in" or "skuxx king/god".

On topic, Spiral, wear this: http://www.lifesreplay.com/storage/....png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1281656719525

Watch the ladies pile on.
They've corrupted the entire school -.-
Suits are so comfortable! I used to think like that too, but you have no idea until you try one on!
Wait, explain the concept of hiring a piece of clothing. It sounds economical.
Well, one simply visits an appropriate vendor and requests to hire the pieces of clothing they desire. Then you can pick up said items, wear them and then simply return them.
We could have a BOS formal...
YES.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Mmm, this gives me ideas. I shall prepare by planning some penguin suits, I mean suites, suits....Kekekekekekeke.

Siddy123

HSC
wore this at my year 10 formal and got expelled from school, i now attend tafe...

spiral u shud wear this?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Spiral apparently needs someone to accompany him to the event.

Aysce

HSC
Spiral apparently needs someone to accompany him to the event.
Perhaps someone who regularly posts in the High School Nonsense thread and comes from NSG? AND is currently posting.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I want to take my cousin to the formal. He is good with girls.

Aysce

HSC
What benefit would that be to you?

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
aye if anyone needs a car/driver ill do it for anyone on the forum for petrol money. i got a commodore on 20's and im a sick cunt driver (aka ill do a fuck-off-big skid if you want me to when i drop you off)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^^Spiiiiiiiii!!! Take a BOS girl! Seeing the taxi part, maybe a girl with her P's lol

I have a Sherri Hill dress online I really love, but it's expensive, but it's the most gorgeous emerald shade. But my parents will tell to wear one of the formal dresses I already own :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)