2012! What will happen? (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Nothing will happen. Then people will start looking at some other date in the near future that is thought to reflect the end of the world. 2000 (or 2001) was suppose to be the end of the world too. I'm sure some people thought 1666, and 2666 would be the magic number too. or 12/12/12, 06/06/06 etc etc.

Hajime

HSC
Nothing will happen. Then people will start looking at some other date in the near future that is thought to reflect the end of the world. 2000 (or 2001) was suppose to be the end of the world too. I'm sure some people thought 1666, and 2666 would be the magic number too. or 12/12/12, 06/06/06 etc etc.
Lol... 12/12/12? Twelve is a great number! :rofl:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Nothing's going to happen. Many writers on the subject of the Mayan calendar have often twisted the facts to support their ideas. Even the notion of it is wrong, as the person who popularised the idea of an apocalypse being predicted by the Mayans is actually not a Mayanologist at all; I believe he founded Planet Ark or some other such chariy, and probably used it as a part of his campaign. As for the rogue planet Nibiru coming through, the woman who is making those claims says aliens told her through an implant in her brain.

The idea that the Mayans could predict the end of the world half a millenium before it happened is ridiculous. If anything, they simply didn't make another calendar because they didn't need to. Their current one wasn't going to run out for another five hundred years, so why bother making another one?

DarkDestiny

HSC
N/A
World war 3 occurs, in which i will be the long dead squadron leader of a combat jet squadron, which ets blown up with me.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Thats easy, the answer is Z-day.

I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)