2013 HSC Results/ATAR banter! (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, everything that we have worked for this entire year is going to be reflected in these upcoming results. I don't know about all you guys, but I'm actually pretty keen to get my results back. Will madly be entering them into an atar calculator on the 18th. My primary concern is my internals and I'm just worried I will get dragged down. Might I add, I'm going to be so devo because its pretty much near impossible for me to get HSC allrounders now, and I will be stranded on 8 out of the 10 units with 90+, with the remaining 2 units on mid-high 80s. Other than that, I wanna see how close I got to getting bio state rank, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised :rotfl:

Discuss your thoughts in the lead up to the dooms day(s).

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hey guys, everything that we have worked for this entire year is going to be reflected in these upcoming results. I don't know about all you guys, but I'm actually pretty keen to get my results back. Will madly be entering them into an atar calculator on the 18th. My primary concern is my internals and I'm just worried I will get dragged down. Might I add, I'm going to be so devo because its pretty much near impossible for me to get HSC allrounders now, and I will be stranded on 8 out of the 10 units with 90+, with the remaining 2 units on mid-high 80s. Other than that, I wanna see how close I got to getting bio state rank, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised :rotfl:

Discuss your thoughts in the lead up to the dooms day(s).
With great luck in english, hopefully will get 99.25 ATAR, otherwise anything between 96.35-99.00

Not worried about drag down cos ranked 1st in almost all subs. Definite B6 in MX1 and chem, MX2 and Physics slightly less certain of B6, and english anything from 80-87

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
Could I just say this publicly so I can quote myself later, Inb4 you get less than 95 HSC mark for bio :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Could I just say this publicly so I can quote myself later, Inb4 you get less than 95 HSC mark for bio :)
Yes. Actually something like that is a good bench mark. I know I'm a very slim chance of state ranking, but something mid 90s is a possibility.

Web Addict

HSC
I believe that I've got 90+ for Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry. Hopefully, I'll get 90+ for Mathematics Extension 2 and Physics as well. As for English (Advanced), I'm praying that I get a Band 5.

As soon as I get my HSC marks, I'll be inserting them into every ATAR calculator I can find.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I believe that I've got 90+ for Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry. Hopefully, I'll get 90+ for Mathematics Extension 2 and Physics as well. As for English (Advanced), I'm praying that I get a Band 5.

As soon as I get my HSC marks, I'll be inserting them into every ATAR calculator I can find.
LOL that sounds so funny hahahahhahha

And m8 you are exactly same as me! haha. Definite B6 chem and MX1, likely but not certain for MX2 an Phys, and praying for B5 english :p

Makematics

HSC
LOL that sounds so funny hahahahhahha

And m8 you are exactly same as me! haha. Definite B6 chem and MX1, likely but not certain for MX2 an Phys, and praying for B5 english :p
me too, except definite B6's for MX1 and MX2, possible for Geo, english praying for band 5.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I don't know. Got 19/20 in m/c for Chem, hopefully I can get B6. Should be a definite e4 for MX1, unless the cut-off went up heaps.

Possible Band 6 in English, MX2 and Physics (but 14/20 m/c :haha: gg Anomalous Decay).

Possible All-Rounders, but school ranking says I can only get 6-8 units of B6 (Once someone got 7 units of B6).

Anything could happen. ATAR range between 75-99. Will bump up my bingo thread when there is a few days left for last bids. If no-one gets it right, then you can keep guessing.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
English, killing all-rounder titles since the dawn of HSC.
That's why you do 12 units like me :haha:

Not even interested in Eco mark though. Probably 70's. I actually forgot I did Eco when someone asked me a question regarding it last week.

Person: "So Anomalous Decay should I keep economics or drop it?"
Me: "Don't ask me I didn't do eco. Ask this guy (points to friend who topped eco and will have bias view)".
Topped Eco: "Yes. Do it. It is very good. And Anomalous Decay you came third in eco."
Me: ".......forgot about that."

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
lol fuck no. And I doubt there would be many people on 100 raw, if any.
FusRoDah claimed a 99 raw.

Haya, barely anyone would get over 95 raw. 95 raw would get you a state rank for sure.

Anything above 85 and you would get 97+.

Hayabusaboston, I don't think anyone has introduced you to the concept of "lying". Let me introduce you:

"I 100 raw everything and get 100 ATAR:monkey:. I finish uni in Street Chemistry last year. I 100 UMAT percentile :dog:. I o*** "

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
hmm, i'm quite curious to see my results.

Pretty happy with how i went for the majority of my subjects except for economics, i made so many silly errors and it pisses me off that my mark won't reflect my true potential. I made some silly subject choices as well so it will be interesting to see how they impact my atar.

ATAR isn't a big deal to me anymore, getting into one of my top few preferences is what will determine my happiness/disappointment with my results.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
ATAR isn't a big deal to me anymore, getting into one of my top few preferences is what will determine my happiness/disappointment with my results.
This is the only thing you should worry about unless you are dux of Ruse :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)