2013 Scriptwriters, Where you at? (1 Viewer)

K33GAN

HSC
Heyo,

Who else is doing script this year and how are you going with it? What stage are you up to? What themes are you confronting?

Hit us with what you got!

curlzncrush

HSC
I'm tackling a fair proportion of script-writery this year. As for the stage, it is completely written and just needs to be read on stage so I can see what need be cut, lengthened and changed.

As for my themes, I am exploring the modern obsession with inconsequential trivialities and the way that such an obsession detracts from the clarity of one's perception of 'the big picture in life'.

How about you?

SherlockHolmes

HSC
I've just finished my third draft and am happy with the ending. Like curlzncrush, I need to workshop my script, mainly to see if it flows and is funny. It's a melodramatic comedy about two couples in Edwardian London, who suffer from their society's repression.

phy6au

HSC
Hey guys. I'm having trouble with formatting. I used celtx at first but I want to get it like the formatting of the "Dining in" script on the BoS exemplar. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks

SherlockHolmes

HSC
I know it's too late now, but I just used word because final draft didn't offer the right format either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)