• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2013- uni help new (1 Viewer)

roxy0

HSC
N/A
Hey guys so I just finished my HSC and I need some feedback and opinions on my following preferences also do u think working with a firm whilst at uni is beneficial ???
- unsw commerce
-usyd comm
- Macquarie comm- professional accounting
-Macquarie comm
THANKSSSSSSSS!!!!:):):)

Frostbitten

HSC
The general consensus would be to have it as:

1 - UNSW
2 - USYD

and 3 & 4 are the same however if you want to be an accountant then of course professional accounting.

Working at a firm will probably be worst as employees don't like people with experience. XD hehe

Just joking, working at a firm would certainly be beneficial, more so if it is within the line of work you want to pursue.

roxy0

HSC
N/A
Thanks soooooo much !!!! I would like to do comm law or HR I'm actually not 100% bout it so many options with comm degree!!:):):)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I would also like to point out that doing work while your uni helps put your foot in the door when you're looking for graduate jobs. Obviously, you would have the rapport with the firm you would be working at but if you find that it doesn't float your boat, you always have that experience when you're looking to work somewhere else.

That really is invaluable.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
By working at a firm whilst at uni, are you inferring to cadet or something else?

roxy0

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys!!! I think I will I think I'm going to work do you have any places u can suggest for me to work ???:):):) thnx again!!!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
you should consider bachelor of business at uts, it is rated more highly than commerce and macquarie and usyd
I wouldn't say that considering they're in the G8, however UTS is still a great choice.

To be honest you can't go wrong with any of those, they're all well regarded in the industry.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
and which industry are you refering to Drifting95? the world market or the Australian market?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)