2014 Law Cohort Rollcall (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Hey everyone,

I just saw http://community.boredofstudies.org/138/faculty-law/298597/2013-law-cohort-rollcall.html and thought it would be a good idea to do a similar thing for the 2014 cohort.

This is just a thread for law students of the 2014 cohort to get to know each other, discuss and stuff! Cheers!

Start by saying what you plan on combining it with.
Also, please mention if you're considering going to law camp. I'm considering it however i'm not too sure my wallet will agree with Bus + law camp :haha:

I'm Daniel and my degree is Comm/Law.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Guess I am not welcomed here then :p

Ace95

HSC
Howdy,

Comm/law here too! What is law camp haha?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Howdy,

Comm/law here too! What is law camp haha?
like school camp except its not. There is drinking, partying, people hooking up etc. It is for first years to get to know each other :)

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Fuark I'm doing Arts/Law. Was doing planning then decided nah bc no law in first year. Will just do a masters later.

LAW CAMP IS A MUST PLZ GO everyone

MiseryParade

HSC
Law/International Studies, assuming law does have late round offers.

Is law camp really a must?

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Law/International Studies, assuming law does have late round offers.

Is law camp really a must?
Yes. Well, you don't have to, but roughly half the cohort will be there so it's an amazing opportunity to meet people, make friends and have stories to tell for years to come :) If you don't go, you will probably feel like you missed out when everyone raves about it afterwards. It sold out in a few hours last year so get in quick. Price is a bit steep next year though.

Last edited:

jeann2014

HSC
Yes. Well, you don't have to, but roughly half the cohort will be there so it's an amazing opportunity to meet people, make friends and have stories to tell for years to come :) If you don't go, you will probably feel like you missed out when everyone raves about it afterwards. It sold out in a few hours last year so get in quick. Price is a bit steep next year though.
How much is it for this years law camp? I am really keen to go :)

MiseryParade

HSC
Where exactly can you buy the tickets? Definitely going! :) Roughly speaking, how many first year law students are there in total?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)