2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex4nder

HSC
I'm pretty happy with my results so far, even though I'm just missing out on that 1st:mad:

-Bio: 2nd
-Maths E1: 2nd
-Maths E2: 2nd
-Physics: 2nd

p.s. I go to a low ranked school so my results are out of comparison to all you private school buffs :biggrin:

Last edited:

QZP

HSC
^ First the worst, second the best. :D

I finished all my exams today. ALAS! And I got back my 100% in MX1 :) So relieved because I thought I made a mistake.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

I finished all my exams today. ALAS! And I got back my 100% in MX1 :) So relieved because I thought I made a mistake.
Noiiice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

congrats on mx1 :D how were your other exams?

QZP

HSC
Ngaw thanks everyone :') I think I got full marks on MX2 also if I didn't do anything stupid in the curve sketching section.

Phys/chem only had assignments (lame) :( Like seriously why is a practical experiment to determine the value of 'g' worth 25%? I just hope I'm somewhere not too far from the top mark so I can take my first places during the half yearly exams. Placing pressure on myself now: I ain't dropping a mark LOL.

And yeah the English speech I'm not confident :S Everyone had such a different styles (informal, formal) and so I don't know how mine compares.

alex4nder

HSC

Good work dude! haha first only sucks cause people expect you to keep coming first :haha:

QZP

HSC
Hey guys, wondering if any of you could do me a huge favour and just log onto Students Online. I logged on today and have apparently only been enrolled in 4/6 of my subjects (8/12 units). I was wondering if there was a problem with their site or if it only displayed 4 of the subjects you do? I've got an image of what it shows for me below.

View attachment 29454
Get it sorted out with your school!! Mine is appearing fine

Ally2014

HSC
Hey guys, wondering if any of you could do me a huge favour and just log onto Students Online. I logged on today and have apparently only been enrolled in 4/6 of my subjects (8/12 units). I was wondering if there was a problem with their site or if it only displayed 4 of the subjects you do? I've got an image of what it shows for me below.

View attachment 29454
Definitely call your school tomorrow. Teacher are still there, they don't finish until Friday. Does it say anywhere whether you are or are not eligible for the hsc because it does for me. Check that as well if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

historia

HSC
I logged on today and have apparently only been enrolled in 4/6 of my subjects (8/12 units). I was wondering if there was a problem with their site or if it only displayed 4 of the subjects you do? I've got an image of what it shows for me below.

View attachment 29454
Happened to a few people at my school, usually just a clerical error. School should be able to sort it out.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Happy birthday Jesus!!
Happy holidays to everyone and best wishes for the new year :) stay safe and best of luck for hsc ^_^

Chris100

HSC

Congrats on 3u!
If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts is your school rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)