2015 BAND 6 Creative!!! (1 Viewer)

johnncenaa

HSC
Hi All!

Just like many of you now, I have recently finished year 11 and was ranked first in English. This may not be an excellent indicator of success or quality however many would agree it does hold significance!

I am selling the creative I carefully shaped and reshaped all through year 11. It was written to cover the Belonging rubric, however it can be easily transferred to fit the Discovery rubric as its themes and ideas are very versatile.

If you are interested, I am selling it for just $3

My contact is: kopecnyv@wwstu.catholic.edu.au

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hi All!

Just like many of you now, I have recently finished year 11 and was ranked first in English. This may not be an excellent indicator of success or quality however many would agree it does hold significance!

I am selling the creative I carefully shaped and reshaped all through year 11. It was written to cover the Belonging rubric, however it can be easily transferred to fit the Discovery rubric as its themes and ideas are very versatile.

If you are interested, I am selling it for just $3

My contact is: kopecnyv@wwstu.catholic.edu.au
Band 6 creative hasn't even done the HSC... Well that's besides the point the main thing is HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!

johnncenaa

HSC
I would be slightly offended, but as you are a fellow X2 mathematician with such exemplary goals I feel nothing but respect

Drsoccerball

HSC
I would be slightly offended, but as you are a fellow X2 mathematician with such exemplary goals I feel nothing but respect
Didn't mean any disrespect man :p Just wanted people not to be misguided by the title :p Im sure it's a good creative. (No sarcasm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)