2015 jap continuers HOW WAS IT? (1 Viewer)

HSChelpneeded

HSC
just finished the 2015 jap continuers, and was pretty happy overall, but the reading might have stuffed me up

how was it for you guys?

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
isn't reading usually the easiest ._.
This years one threw me off initially cause it was all plain form and there was lots of casual language as well

Other than that, a fair paper. (There was thing in the listening that stumped me but that's not really very surprising)

Last edited:

koujaku

HSC
Everything was quite easy and straightforward.

Didn't get the very last part of the very last listening question... But yeah not sure how relevant it was anyway.

Continuers is always easy as long as you have a solid grasp of grammar structures. Extension can go die in a hole though...

yanminariane

HSC
Everything was quite easy and straightforward.

Didn't get the very last part of the very last listening question... But yeah not sure how relevant it was anyway.

Continuers is always easy as long as you have a solid grasp of grammar structures. Extension can go die in a hole though...
Okies thnls :)

HSChelpneeded

HSC
Yeah reading is usually the easiest and listening the hardest, but this years reading was all written very casually (alot of the grammar was plain) so it wasn't as nice and straightforwards as past years...The questions always screw me over when they're like "explain how the tone of their language prtrays this"......it's not a black and white answer either

grapegatsby

HSC
A lot of JTAN papers have plain form readings so I didn't think it was that strange. It (R&RA) was enjoyably humorous though. It was a good paper all in all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)