2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occupied

HSC
N/A
Is there anyone on the forums right now who does essay marking? My teacher literally gives me two criticisms on incorrect word usage and says its a low A, tutor's neglecting me for some reason, friends too busy with trials.. Who else is there :/
im also curious about this
if ur a super nice uni student/ teacher who has spare time on their hands, pm me :D
If anything it'll motivate me to actually write an essay LOL

aanthnnyyy

HSC
when you finish your business exam early so you decide to write tomorrow's Eco essay on a blank sheet of paper #trials

aanthnnyyy

HSC
What was the business exam like for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fairly easy. My teacher said we shouldn't share the questions because they are official BOSTES trials or something but anyway.

Business report:; assigned as an agent for a cafe in a suburban beach location (very vague) only gave us 'little scope to lower prices', 'increasing competition' and 'cafes traditionally high failure rates'; we had to discuss the obligations of employer to employee, pros and cons of casual employment and promotional strategies specifically to improve market share

Essay question: choice between Total Quality Management and Limitations to financial report

sorry realised this isn't business thread :lol:

rawrliongirl

HSC
Would averaging in the high 60s / low 70s in advanced English completely screw up my ATAR? :c

rawrliongirl

HSC
If its how my school use to mark thats really good :)
Our school marks hard, that's around the high band 6 range so you're doing good.
Idk :c my rank is pretty bad too. Last year I did so well which is why I didn't drop to standard :S I just got my last assessment back and I got 14/20 - low B range (I've been sitting in the C range all year so it is a slight improvement). I feel my average is going to plummet even lower after the trials :'(

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Would averaging in the high 60s / low 70s in advanced English completely screw up my ATAR? :c
Really dependent on your internal rank, how well your cohort performs in externals (the HSC exam) and of course, a strong performance from you. Averaging 60s/low 70s could mean different things between different schools.

I think it's better to assess your situation after trials.

Idk :c my rank is pretty bad too. Last year I did so well which is why I didn't drop to standard :S I just got my last assessment back and I got 14/20 - C range (I've been in the C range all year). I feel my average is just going to plummet even lower after the trials :'(
Do you know the reason why you could be stuck in the C range?

Is there certain feedback that you receive regularly but have never acted upon?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Really dependent on your internal rank, how well your cohort performs in externals (the HSC exam) and of course, a strong performance from you. Averaging 60s/low 70s could mean different things between different schools.

I think it's better to assess your situation after trials.

Do you know the reason why you could be stuck in the C range?

Is there certain feedback that you receive regularly but have never acted upon?
i just don't think I'm good at relating my arguments back to matching the rubric and whatever the core ideas of the module are. my sophistication needs work as well. Tbh idek what half of the modules are about... Oops..
Not sure how to study for English trials D: I've got what..2-3 days? D;

Ekman

HSC
Hey did anyone do the Australian National Chemistry Quiz this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)