2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I prefer to study outside when it is hailing. The lumps of hail constantly hitting me on the head, are like the drumming of knowledge into my brain, and help me to concentrate better.
Yea I like hail too, it's like god saying do you fking study or I'll smash your window mudafaka
nect minet window breaks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I prefer to study outside when it is hailing. The lumps of hail constantly hitting me on the head, are like the drumming of knowledge into my brain, and help me to concentrate better.
Really knocks some sense into you, you know :D When you're studying

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My extras curricula:
-watch anime
-read manga
-watch drama
am I eligible for the scholarship? Plz reply
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Can someone please reassure me how 'enough' 5weeks/35days of studying left is? The pressure is building !!! Is it easily enough time considering you've grinded every single day of the year :/

Flop21

HSC
Can someone please reassure me how 'enough' 5weeks/35days of studying left is? The pressure is building !!! Is it easily enough time considering you've grinded every single day of the year :/
pls someone day it's plenty

Flop21

HSC
So how does dux work. If presentations are before december, i.e. before ATARs come out, how do they know who got dux?

astroman

HSC
So how does dux work. If presentations are before december, i.e. before ATARs come out, how do they know who got dux?
Really? It must vary from school by school then, my school has presentations for 2015ers DUX in early 2016 when school starts again, if your school has them before ATAR's i'd assume it would be awarded on the basis on highest overall internal marks.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter if it's enough. The reality is that you can only make the best of what you have.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
My school gives to the most all-rounded student in year 12 i.e. academically, extra-curricular, sporting
Yeah it generally goes to the person who tops all the subjects in the grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)