• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Thoughts on using felt tip pens for the hsc? Pro tip: Handwriting looks 1000000% better with these pens.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
They tend to run out fairly quickly so you'd need to remember to bring a lot of felt tips in.

Depends how fast you can write with them, my friend used them and could manage to write a lot :/ whilst having nice looking handwriting

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
They tend to run out fairly quickly so you'd need to remember to bring a lot of felt tips in.

Depends how fast you can write with them, my friend used them and could manage to write a lot :/ whilst having nice looking handwriting
Smudge like shit tho, wouldn't risk having them stacked below a bunch of other papers.

astroman

HSC
Guys is it true that instead of three booklets for paper 1 it's now one 24 page booklet, it says that on my HSC timetable...

leehuan

HSC
Is it just my thing glitched or did the bored of studies forum format suddenly change?

And in that 24pg writing booklet you can still do it out of order... the essay section has a designated 9 pages and the creative has a designated 7.

astroman

HSC
Is it just my thing glitched or did the bored of studies forum format suddenly change?

And in that 24pg writing booklet you can still do it out of order... the essay section has a designated 9 pages and the creative has a designated 7.
yes happened to me as well, it is weird and disgusting.

Ekman

HSC
Where did you find that schedule astro?

Ekman

HSC
log into students online using ur number and pin, then on the ride side you click 'access my timetable'
Found it, and yes as lee said, the booklet is divided into individual sections so don't worry about having to do the exam in order or not.

astroman

HSC
Found it, and yes as lee said, the booklet is divided into individual sections so don't worry about having to do the exam in order or not.
So it's still one entire booklet with sections, not three booklets like trials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)