2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Are those pills good?
Well they're just pure caffeine, so I'm sure you've had caffeine before, nothing different. I like them because I am tired all the time for some reason and they are good in the morning to get me going. I don't like coffee and can't be bothered drinking a whole energy drink every day (plus most have sugar, which comes with a crash).

I take 100mg. First time I got some I overestimated my tolerance and took 200mg and lol omg worse experience ever, so don't overestimate your tolerance of caffeine (especially since too much will kill you).

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
In exams, I write around 1000 words in 3 pages (even when i write big, my words are still squashed together). Meaning my essays only take up 3 pages. I have had teachers tell me I didn't write enough before because of this. Will HSC markers think this too?
HSC markers are just regular teachers. Good chance then.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Well they're just pure caffeine, so I'm sure you've had caffeine before, nothing different. I like them because I am tired all the time for some reason and they are good in the morning to get me going. I don't like coffee and can't be bothered drinking a whole energy drink every day (plus most have sugar, which comes with a crash).

I take 100mg. First time I got some I overestimated my tolerance and took 200mg and lol omg worse experience ever, so don't overestimate your tolerance of caffeine (especially since too much will kill you).
pfft.

"Can too much caffeine kill you? Yes, sort of. The lethal dose of caffeine is considered somewhere around 150 milligrams (mg) per kilogram (kg) of your body. According to the example used in this Asap SCIENCE video, a person weighing 70 kg (154 pounds) would need 14,000 mg of caffeine to overdose. So it would take 70 150-mg cups of coffee to kill someone weighing just over 150 pounds. They would also have to consume all of the cups at once, something their body would not allow."

astroman

HSC
Are u guys trying to avoid sleep? It's going to do more harm than good in the short and long term, better to sleep at least 7 hrs and wake up refreshed than continue studying half drowsy.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Are u guys trying to avoid sleep? It's going to do more harm than good in the short and long term, better to sleep at least 7 hrs and wake up refreshed than continue studying half drowsy.
What if you wake up tired. That's when you have coffee. I have't had coffee in a week or two though, as I don't want to be reliant on it during the HSC

anyway, need to adjust my body clock..currently waking up at 11 a.m. and staying up till 3:00 a.m, and I'm not even tired when i go to bed

Last edited:

astroman

HSC
What if you wake up tired. That's when you have coffee.

anyway, need to adjust my body clock..currently waking up at 11 a.m. and staying up till 3:00 p.m, and I'm not even tired when i go to bed
staying up to 3pm dufuq?

Purgie

HSC
Make it up on the day if u can, otherwise just make one up now.

I'm not a very creative person.

Right now, i'm being a bit of a cunt and writing about my mates getting jumped from a witness pov.

because they did get jumped. This is embrassing to read. The only technique i have in there is dialogue and first person.

feels like the diary of a year 7 kid.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Thats fucked up, go to sleep at 11:30 and wake up at 7
Well its too late now, need to finish writing creative (need to cut down heaps and change some paragraphs), and need to cut down and fix my discovery, MOD A, and MOD C essays. Because i need to start memorising tomorrow.

astroman

HSC
Well its too late now, need to finish writing creative (need to cut down heaps and change some paragraphs), and need to cut down and fix my discovery, MOD A, and MOD C essays. Because i need to start memorising tomorrow.
Fixing essays this late!?

jethroc15

jeffre
HSC
Hey peoples... HSC English on Monday.... anyone know a good related txt 4 discovery????
I was thinking going on a bear hunt but it seems everyone else is using it... I want something original...

astroman

HSC
Hey peoples... HSC English on Monday.... anyone know a good related txt 4 discovery????
I was thinking going on a bear hunt but it seems everyone else is using it... I want something original...
u haven't started ur essay yet?

Mr_Kap

HSC
Maybe the poem Ithaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)