2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniellemc

HSC
Does anyone know where I can get some cheap study guides, they are dear but I really need them.
Thanks in advance

astroman

HSC
Does anyone know where I can get some cheap study guides, they are dear but I really need them.
Thanks in advance
there are probably a few people selling them on BOS, make a thread and some should pop up surely

Daniellemc

HSC
Preferably the new english one but also legal studies, business studies and maybe a music one

Daniellemc

HSC
Yea I was hoping for a proper text book but just anything that has the NEW English syllabus in it

Daniellemc

HSC
I'm having a bit of a problem at the moment aswell

I'm on 12 units at the moment with standard English, general maths, legal studies, business studies, religion 2 and music. But my music teacher doesn't actually teach much and I really want to drop it

But my principle told me to reconsider my choices because the HSC takes your best 10 units so if I kept all my subjects I would have a fall back subject but if I dropped music I would have to do good in all my subjects.

So im not sure if I should drop music and focus on 5 subjects or keep music and just put along in it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated at the moment.

astroman

HSC

I'm on 12 units at the moment with standard English, general maths, legal studies, business studies, religion 2 and music. But my music teacher doesn't actually teach much and I really want to drop it

But my principle told me to reconsider my choices because the HSC takes your best 10 units so if I kept all my subjects I would have a fall back subject but if I dropped music I would have to do good in all my subjects.

So im not sure if I should drop music and focus on 5 subjects or keep music and just put along in it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated at the moment.
hey i'm in a similar case too you, i would suggest you check whether or not you can perform strongly in all your subjects before considering dropping to 10 units.

Flop21

HSC

I would drop it.

If you're teacher isn't teaching much, then you're basically wasting time in class right? You could be using that time to study for your other subjects.

But it's really up to if you're good at it or not.

I say just drop it and focus on 10 units so you don't need a fall-back subject.

Fiction

HSC
Hey~

I was wondering if anyone could link me to a copy of Ahmad Shah Idil's HSC chem and bio notes. (or send a copy over please? CC:

Also, is http://www.ahmadshahidil.com/ not working for anyone else?

Just curious whether it's just me or it's also not working for others, and if it isn't working, whether there's a copy of HSC chem and bio notes lying around somewhere

Thankies ~

Flop21

HSC

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you! However, I know this is picky of me, but I'd prefer the unedited versions c: If anyone has any links to the unedited or less edited versions of Ahmad's notes, can you either link me it or give me a copy please? CCC:

Thanks in advance :D
I do . Pm me your email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)