2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
Lol it reminds me of the time I got freaked out by the lumps on my hand during my chem half yearlys. I soon realized that mosquitoes had feasted all over my hand while I was sleeping the night before.

Last edited:

astroman

HSC
Are almonds also a good choice?
yes one of the best in fact, i used to blanch them overnight in water and eat them in the morning. Also try fish oil and seafood's in general. Avoid too much sugar. Exercising is very important since it helps blood flow and gives oxygen to your brain.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
All of a sudden knowing what foods to eat that'll help me makes me more confident in tackling the HSC.

astroman

HSC
All of a sudden knowing what foods to eat that'll help me makes me more confident in tackling the HSC.
it's actually different for everyone, one of my friends eats shit loads of chips and lots of cans of energy drinks but is still super smart and gets 100% in maths all the time

pomsky

HSC
yes one of the best in fact, i used to blanch them overnight in water and eat them in the morning. Also try fish oil and seafood's in general. Avoid too much sugar. Exercising is very important since it helps blood flow and gives oxygen to your brain.
So you mean I've done everything wrong in my holidays ..?
:p

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
So you mean I've done everything wrong in my holidays ..?
:p
:)

People have different lifestyles that work for them :). We get it so enforced in our brain that there must be a universal formula for success when really it's just the individual's own approach to stuff that really matters. :D

Chris_S

HSC
Hey guys just wandering is it really worth it accelerating in subjects like maths?

HSC
Lol it reminds me of the time I got freaked out by the lumps on my hand during my chem half yearlys. I soon realized that mosquitoes had feasted all over my hand while I was sleeping the night before.
I hate mosquitoes! Wasn't it itchy so you would know?

I fell on a piece of metal and now I've got this gash down my arm :(
ouch! has it kinda healed yet?

HSC
Hey guys just wandering is it really worth it accelerating in subjects like maths?
I think it is really beneficial but it depends on if you can juggle understanding class work and the accelerated work at the same time. As long as you don't find it complicated. Personally, I like learning a topic well, before moving on to different topics before my class

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I hate mosquitoes! Wasn't it itchy so you would know?
Usually the next day you won't feel the mosquito bites, but once things like your clothes start randomly touching them, that's when you get the urge to itch. But the worst thing is when you itch so much a bit of blood starts coming out.

HSC
Usually the next day you won't feel the mosquito bites, but once things like your clothes start randomly touching them, that's when you get the urge to itch. But the worst thing is when you itch so much a bit of blood starts coming out.
I'm not allowed to scratch them, it's more like my nail stabs it :/

Ekman

HSC
Did anyone else realise how close the actual HSC exam is? Only 1 more term left till trials and finals. :uhoh:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Did anyone else realise how close the actual HSC exam is? Only 1 more term left till trials and finals. :uhoh:
Yep

11 more days until we get our personalised HSC timetable :eek:

Praying that I don't get my subjects bunched up :rolleyes:

Ekman

HSC
Yep

11 more days until we get our personalised HSC timetable :eek:

Praying that I don't get my subjects bunched up :rolleyes:
Personalised HSC timetable? What is that? Is that for trials or something?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For those that do 2U Maths, how many chapters have you completed so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)