2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Dw I have no idea what I'm trying to say either
Most of my replies to things are just vague because I never understand what people are trying to say to me
haha chill all g
you'll get the hang of it

mp2250

HSC
hsc is srs business don't waste your time in any subjects, even if u think they're a massive bludge [emoji34]

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
It's always the bludge subjects that end up being really underrated hard exams

also i actually feel legitimately sorry for you guys that have a 5th of November exam next year. i really do

conorrr

HSC
Hi! Need some advice, I am thinking of dropping either General Maths or Ancient and I can't decide, keeping in mind I have no idea what I'd like to do after year 12. Does General matter when it comes to Uni's? Never been a very mathematical person!
Thanks in advance

astroman

HSC
Hi! Need some advice, I am thinking of dropping either General Maths or Ancient and I can't decide, keeping in mind I have no idea what I'd like to do after year 12. Does General matter when it comes to Uni's? Never been a very mathematical person!
Thanks in advance
general maths is useful in life but i suggest whatever u suck at most

rawrliongirl

HSC
I wonder if you remember me from a while back ... but that's not important - I've constantly seen you type up terrible posts like this and it honestly pains me to read them. Harming yourself and death isn't going to fix anything, I think what you need to do is take some time out and relax a little. Find the things that make you happy, ignore those that don't. School isn't everything, not everyone is born to be an academic, perhaps an artist or a motivator. I hope you find your passion, pursue what you love and most importantly get back to being that positive person that you once were.
All the best,
- danger x
Yeah I remember. I think death would be the solution for everything
No more school
No more worries
I won't waste anyone's time anymore
I won't waste any more space
I won't be a burden on anyone anymore
Won't have to deal with People letting me down anymore
Etc
Tbh I've never really been a positive person.
Don't even know what I love anymore, I enjoy nothing and haven't felt happy in forever.
The only things I like I'm not even good at so HAHAHA I'm screwed ._.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Thanks in advance
Well i hate maths and love history, so if it were me I'd drop maths however, it is useful to keep your options open and therefore keeping maths could be useful if you ever find you need it.
There are bridging courses that you can do though.
Really, in the end it's all up to you. What do you enjoy More? Whichever you enjoy more you'd probably do better in. However if you dislike both, just drop your least favourite subject or whatever you do worse in.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Japanese has the biggest workload of all my subjects tbh, I definitely can't maintain it at a decent level with 12 units :(
To put things in perspective, the amount of prescribed kanji used to be around 500 according to my teacher. In fact there was a whole component of the exam which consisted of them giving you the furigana and you writing the kanji... Aren't we lucky that they dumbed it down haha

mp2250

HSC
To put things in perspective, the amount of prescribed kanji used to be around 500 according to my teacher. In fact there was a whole component of the exam which consisted of them giving you the furigana and you writing the kanji... Aren't we lucky that they dumbed it down haha
jesus christ i struggle with the prescribed kanji now, I would not do jap if that was the case tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)